Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trust registration


13 June 2018  

I want to make a religious trust in Bhilwara( rajasthan). So please provide address of Registrar for trust in Bhilwara.

 1 Replies

Application for 12A registration is made in Form 10A. It is prescribed in Rule 17A of the income tax rules’ 1962. Below is the step by step procedure for applying Section 12A registration: a) To whom application for registration is to be made? – The application for registration has to be filed with the jurisdictional commissioner of Income Tax (exemptions). b) Documents to be furnished for registration- I. An application in form 10A has to be filled.(ANNEXURE:1) II. Documents evidencing creation of trust or the establishment. III. Two copies of the accounts of trust, for not more than three years. IV. In case of trust, copy of trust deed; in case of society, copy of registration certificate and copy of memorandum of association of society; in case of section 8 company, copy of certificate of incorporation and copy of MOA, AOA of company. V. Copy of PAN Number of Trust. Every legal document has to be signed and stamped by the authorized signatory. The application has to be filed in accordance with Rule 17A of the Income Tax Rules’1962. Application should be complete in all respects along with the documents required under said rule.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags