transport RCM

I distribution agency. I (6) mini tempo rent paid daily basis
1000 per tempo × 6=6000 per day
local tempo owner in unregister
in case I am liable to paid RCM
Replies (5)
what types of supply you did? Taxable or exempt
taxable I.e dept products
As your daily tempo fare is greater than Rs 5000 that to for taxable supply, then you are liable for RCM per the your query.

RCM not applicable if the Transporter is Not GTA.

transporter is local transporter (nakawala) GTA mining

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details