Easy Office

Today is our great legend birthday...:)

Page no : 3

Aarush (Delhi) (1566 Points)
Replied 13 September 2012

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Surender Sir smiley

1 Like

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)

Happy Birthday Sir...

1 Like

Ranjith Reddy Katta (Article Assistant) (41 Points)

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Surender Sir.

1 Like

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)

1 Like

Dhara (Student CS) (859 Points)

Happy Bday sir ........ :)

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)

Happy Birthday Sir...Many many happy returns of the day...

1 Like

(Guest)

Many many happy returns of the day Sir :)

1 Like

PRANIT (ACCOUNTANT) (219 Points)

MANY MANY RETURNS OF D DAY

*  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR JI *

1 Like

Ankit (Audit Manager) (75 Points)

Happy Birthday Sir.....

1 Like

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SURENDRA SIR!!!!!

1 Like

CA Lokesh Pokharna (CA (Ahmedabad Bhilwara Chittorgarh))   (4128 Points)

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 14 September 2012

Thanks all for your kind wishes on my birth day. 

I born on 12th September i.e. on the day when JAIN PARYUSHAN STARTS and this is the first time when my birth day (date) matched with Hindu Tithi i.e. Bhardrapad Vadi 12.

I have read JAIN SHAASTRA and some of Vedas also. 

In addition to that;  Astrology, Vastu Shastra, Shiv Swarodaya,  Ayurveda, Music, Paintings etc. are in my permanent "HITLIST." 

I possess a good library of my own where almost all subjects are covered. I randomly select any book ( as we do in auditing ) every day and enjoy the reading with more emphasis on analysis i.e. who is the writer, what are the contents and what force was there before the writer to write. Recently I have developed my interests in reading History also especially when I read the biography of Dr. Radhkrishnan to present my views on the Teachers' Day. 

( Many  books I have purchased from RUDDI SHOP at throw away prices and these "unique" books which I possess are not available on any shop presently ).  I also feel very sad why people don't value the books which are great.

I have completed 50 but I still feel young like a boy of 15 ( although I am happy to score Fifty. One more reason to be happy at Fifty : as Fifty has lesser letters than Fifteen ) and ready to learn everyday something new. This is my hobby. I am not living only for MONEY because I get enough HONEY from the pubic which love me and my work. 

Everyone needs motivation and your good words on my birth day has given me immense satisfaction that I could satisfy many of you.

Since my childhood; I am devotee of MAA SARASWATI who has showered regular blessings. 

Due to her blessings I could participate in many avenues of life i.e. educational, cultural, social and religious activities.  By her grace; I could face many typical circumstances very easily. 

I am impressed with Dr. Satyavrat Siddhantlakar who has remained Vice Cancellor of Gurukul Kangri (although I have never met him). He has written various books on different subjects like sociology, history, vedas and at last  he turned to be a great HOMEOPATH ! His books are marvellous on this subject.

In addition to be engaged in the CA practice (restricted to 10 am to 6 pm); presently I am delivering my programs on several issues publicly  i.e. LIFE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS, IMPORTANCE OF GURU, CAREER GUIDANCE and above all how to enjoy life with the help of TIME MANAGEMENT. 

Presently I am also engaged in research of Yantra Vigyan which is very interesting and based on numerology. After my professional life of 4-5 more years; I would like to publish this book which would be a unique message to all. Many of the facts pertaining to this subject are not revealed before common man and an undue threat and fear were spread in the public that these may prove very harmful.  ( A sword is also harmful if not taken due care but the same is made for one's  safety ) !

When I see the past I see various blunders which I had committed during my life. The "cost" (in the form of  time and money) which I have lost is now being taken by me as a payment  of fee of TOP MANAGEMENT INSTITUTIONS. 

My suggestion to the professionals and students who believe in happy life balancing all the aspects thereof : 

Make three parts of the day : 

8 hours for self : Khana Peena Aur Sona

8 hours for work 

8 hours for public meetings and liaison.

( In a year; work should be also for 240 days ).

Don't sacrifice your hobbies; sacrifice some of the work ( not of so important - be choosy to accept the work ) and soon you will get recognition. The recognition gives immense pleasure and money as well. When you are happy all the time; you will find YOUNG yourself for life.

And never serve in any organization for a long time. (If not possible now; have an aim for that).

Act like an advisor  (for which you have to learn a lot) and establish your own enterprise whether you complete your formal education or not.

With love.

Thanks again to all. 

DO WHAT YOU LIKE.

(Apply your common sense-if you have : humour) 

4 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 14 September 2012

wish u a really happpy brdy ... a pure legend of   CCI ...  Sorry I was late in wishing youcrying ...

1 Like

Charu Srivastava (Company Secretary) (4210 Points)
Replied 17 September 2012

Better late than Never,

Wish u a very Happy Belated Birthday Sir,

Wish u get world of success and Happiness.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: