This is true......... the difference between u n ur boss....

This is true......... the difference between u n ur boss

ME and MY BOSS 


When I Take a long time to finish, 

I am slow, 

When my boss takes a long time, 

he is thorough 





When I don't do it, 

I am lazy, 

When my boss does not do it, 

he is busy, 




When I do something without being told, 

I am trying to be smart, 

When my boss does the same, 

he takes the initiative, 




When I please my boss, 

I am apple polishing, 

When my boss pleases his boss, 

He is cooperating 
, 



When I make a mistake, 

I' am an idiot. 

When my boss makes a mistake, 

He's only human. 




When I am out of the office, 

I am wondering around. 

When my boss is out of the office, 

He's on business. 




When I am on a day off sick, 

I am always sick. 

When my boss is a day off sick, 

He must be very ill. 




When I apply for leave, 

I must be going for an interview 
. 
When my boss applies for leave, 

it's because he's overworked 




When I 
do g ood, 
my boss 
never remembers , 
When I do wrong, 

he never forgets 



what to do????????????? 
Replies (6)

well writen frend...

good one................

(humour)

The easiest answer is to become a BOSS at the earliest and then APPLY your EXPERIENCE which you gained from your Boss.

bosses are bosses

Well Said.....................

Very Nice............................... Kip Sharing........ :)

Well said Pradeep....They are bosses, its their basic feature

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details