The real result feeling .........!!!!!!!

(Guest)

The real result feeling ,….

The result of final n cpt wil b out in jst some hours ….all r praying hard 4 this …n the real countdown for Pcc/ ipcc has also started …

We all have jst hopes 2 b pass ..as we all know icai wont hav 100 % results ..some dreams would b shattered , 4 some  it wil turn into reality …

Lets hope 4 d best…

I wanna share a story regarding this with u all …

Once upon a time there was a kid . who was very intelligent ..bt due to some luck or other factors …he failed bychance . he was totally shocked at it . his parents n friends , teachers all tried to convince him tht its fyn ..every1 get fails once in his lifetime 4 sure …so there is nothing new ..b chill n forget ur past .

Bt the boy was deeply hurted frm inside . he doesn’t wanna listen any1 at tht moment . he become so  silent . now he hardly talks. His whole energy was lost ..his charming face turn into pale …all were worried abt his situation. Bt no 1 has d sol 4 his depression …

One day d boy was walking along d road…n he hear these line “ running water remains fresh ..bt clogged water become stale ..n useless”

This line jst got print on his mind .. he thought tht he also stopped bcz of his failure …n I will also cant get anything until n unless I don’t learn frm my past ..n move on …

The boy become smiling .. n confident. He tried hard 4 d next time . now he came first in his school . he was very happy. But he was more happy bcz of this fact …tht he learned frm his mistake.

Always learn frm mistake n always b smiling …

Regards

naina..