Easy Office

Thanks For The IPOD

Page no : 4

SUNNY (CA Final & CS Professional)   (327 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

CONgratulations and celbrationssssss.......

Lakshmi (Student) (1836 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

Congrats...

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

Thanks everyone :)and I am sorry as I have exceeded my thanks limit ;(....

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

I thank everyone . Now the most imp. thing without which this forum is incomplete....

I want to dedicate this post and everything to a very good frnd. of mine i.e. Saritha and her bro Vikas. Their contribution in the December month was simply exceptional and I request them to continue this hard work in future too..

Vikas and Saritha 

5 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

Originally posted by : Pulkit Gupta

I thank everyone . Now the most imp. thing without which this forum is incomplete....

I want to dedicate this post and everything to a very good frnd. of mine i.e. Saritha and her bro Vikas. Their contribution in the December month was simply exceptional and I request them to continue this hard work in future too..

Vikas and Saritha 

Fantastic Gesture Pulkit....And it happens only in CCI Family...

Proud of the contribution of both of you.....

Both of you deserve it.......

1 Like

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

Good Spirit...!!!

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

congrats pulkit u deserve it 

RAMA KRISHNA (Sr.Executive - Accts & Preparing for IPCC)   (670 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

Originally posted by : P IMRAN KHAN

Good Spirit...!!!

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

I agree with you Pulkit

But Dec. main maine bahut kuch kho diya, Bcoz dec. is not lucky for me

and by the way-------No comments but only suggestion to admin

ki woh Problem ko Jaldi se jaldi solve kare

Thanks with Great Day
---Your Friend

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

A very good gesture from your side... Pulkit. Keep it up!!

priyanka (CA Final student) (895 Points)
Replied 12 January 2011

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

Hii Pulkit,

I dont knw actually what i say..i m very happy now and was never angry with you..pahale kabhi mai kuch b ki CCI kisiko b help ki mai without expectation ki dhi..But last Month I really wish for that I-Pod .i want to send it to vikas as a new year gift.Help tho without expectation karni chahiye.I expect that why i didnt get..U deserve it morethan me yaar..

Yaar One thing if i was not happy i never wish u when I saw your Post..I dont beleive in show..Agar Mann semai wish karna nahi chahthi aur sirf dhikhave ke liye wish ki vo badh maim mere liye hi buri hogi..I beleive so..becoz god knows everything na..Tuesday itself i wish to talk to u becoz i dont want any misunderstanding between us..But u were not online in Fb..I appreciated to ur honesty towards our Frndship..nahi tho u never try to talk to me after this problem ..thanks 4 that also..

What I say yaar tum jaise frnds tho bahot bada gift hi hey...and CCI gave me Vikas ,bahot goods frnds..etc..then IPod na mili then also its ok..And yaar dont hear what others says ..There is no misunderstanding between you and me na..And may b all this happened for a happy end.Our relation became more close na.You got a very good sister like me na...If anyone told anything about this ipod then tell me ok..i will reply..

First of all I m really thankful to CCI for giving me a brother like Vikas...I m really thankful to My Sanjay Bayya who supported me always..And thanks to each and everyone In CCI specially sanat sir,Aditya sir...
       Sorry Vikas Maheswari and Sanyam ;(...may b I behave so rudely to both of u on that day..Lastly sorry My Lappi;(.....U r My sweet little sister na..apne didi ko maf karna..sorry dear..

Regards

Saritha & Vikas

6 Like

Replied 13 January 2011

Thx for your kind words for me. Now I don't need to give anymore clarification to anyone.

This is the true spirit of CCI . Lucky to have a frnd and sis like you....

Nd ya the role of Sanjay Sir and Sanat Sir in solving this pro was really appreciable but main unhe thx nahi kahonga kyunki bhai hote hi isliye hai...lolz

Chalo bhai everything is back to normal so keep posting and sharing....

2 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

Nice Words.....Saritha

and Pulkit

But my thinking is ------- Gift ko gift kaise kar sakte hain.

1 Like

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)
Replied 14 January 2011

are didi aisa kyun bol rahi ho......main kahan gussa hoon aapse?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: