Ten Tips And Tricks To Memorize Almost Any Thing

Mukesh Choraria (Professional Motivator) (853 Points)

07 February 2011  

Human brain is powerful that makes people do the impossible possible. I have some tips for you in order to be able to memorize some hard terminology, definitions, and sentences for any class.

Let me go head and summarize what I think very useful tips from my own experience:

1. Do not go to study while you are very hungry or very full. So, don’t eat three or four burger sandwiches and then go to study, because your brain and body will feel lazy and sleepy and you will lose your concentration.
  2. Prepare the environment. Make the atmosphere around you quite and peaceful. For example, turn off the music, TV or any distractions.
  3. Prepare your pencil, notebook and note cards.
  4. Divide the martial. For example if you have a 10 pages chapter, divide the chapter into 3 or 4 sections.
  5. Start reading the five pages as you are reading a story. While you are reading highlight the main points of the paragraph or the page. Don’t try to memorize any thing.
  6. Go back to the first page or paragraph and take a look at the first highlight. Then ready it out loud.
  7. Close your eyes and then repeat what you already read. Try not to look back at the book and try to remember what you read. Take your time!!!!!!
  8. Look at the paragraph read the highlights again, close your eyes and then try to summarize your understanding on a paper. Then write that down on your not card.
  9. Keep going on studying in the same strategy. DON’T GIVE UP. Also don’t leave studying every 10 or 20 minutes, keep studying for a long time for example an hour and half or two hours strait.
  10. Give your self a break for about half an hour. Do something you like, for example listen to music, go outside for a while, and watch Friends. LOL. Then go back to studying and keep on going studying until you are done.

Finally, the most important of all the above is CONCENTRATION CONCENTRATION and CONCENTRATION. No matter how much time or how you study the martial, without consecration you will learn NOTHING.
I hope these tips help you to do better in your education.

Please leave your comment if you like the article.