Tds token number for used id

sir,

My staff filling TDS Nil return for 1st 3 qtr. He left services and removed User ID and password alongwith past nil return. Now I want to come on track but if I login for forgot User id than it ask for token number which is not available with me. In such circumtance I can't proceed further. Please help if any remedy is there.

Suresh 

Replies (7)

are you want to file Q4 now?

Yes sir, And some figures are there in Q4 where tds deducted and deposited. 

please...

Token no. is given on receipt of filing TDS return.....

Hi Sir, as you said 'some figures are there in Q4 where tds deducted and deposited' please file Q4 TDS Return and keep safe that filed data and acknowledgement receipt. Then after 6-12 days the filed return will be processed.

Now go to.. TRACES --> Forgot user id --> Enter TAN & Q4 details as required what all you have --> Forgot user id --> Q4 details as required what all you have. if you have any doubts in this process am here to help if possible.

he already said "it ask for token number which is not available with me"

Hello Mahesh Ji, 

I'm going to file TDS Q3 but it show that already filed .....I don't have any details of filed ...now I don't have User ID and Password to trace login, for new registration ...shows ...already registered....please sugest me...how I get this Q3 details ?

  

any query plz whatsapp 9460140104

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details