Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.Arumugam (Assistant)     10 September 2011

Tds revised return

hai friends i have doubt in TDS revised return filing

in my TDS software the original file is deleted mistakenly by my assistant

while i am downloading consolidated file from nsdl website it showing the message that details is mismatch

but when i check with chaalen details and acknowledgement copy of the original return filed there is one deductee and only one challen

is there is any other way way to track the details and download the file fro nsdl website

3 Replies

Prakash

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     10 September 2011

Definitely there exists some mistake from your end, try these

As you are saying there is only one deductee record and challan, verify the status of Quarterly statement online, there you can validate the figures, No of challans and No of deductees too

If there exists more than one record, findout the others

If Only one deductee record, verify the booking status by giving the amount deducted, by this you can validate the amount

One more possibility, if you have good relations with TIN Faciliation centre whare you initially filed the Return, you can request them for the original Fuv

Try these steps and let me know

Mihir

Mihir (Wealth Manager)     10 September 2011

Yes, I am having the same problem. I wrote an email to NSDL but no reply from their side. I am sure lot of people are having difficulties dealing with downloading consolidated TDS statements for revision of TDS returns. I hope they make the procedure more user-friendly.

Prakash

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     10 September 2011

I do agree, it is little complicated to Download Consolidate files mannualy, 

I suggest there are lot of softwares available in market at very low prices, try them, you can get statements a button click

NSDL computerising everything to expedite the processes without the involvement of ITOs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register