TDS Return ( Urgent)

Dear Expert,

I am wrongly missed out some transactions related to q3 , which was not shown in q3.

Now I was paid the tds challan along with interest paid from transactions date related to q3.This tds challan includes the tds amount for both the quarters .

My question is that I don't want to revise return for the q3 , Can I show the missing transactions related to q3 in Q4 as Transaction date 17.10.2020 and Date of Deposit 30.04.3021 and file in Q4 , should this accepted by Department ?

Apart from this, Above transaction will be shown in 26AS in proper manner related to FY 2020-21?


Thanks in Advance.
Replies (7)
Quick Summary
A user missed reporting some Q3 TDS transactions and paid the challan with interest. They are asking if these transactions can be declared in the Q4 return instead of revising the Q3 return. The general advice from experts is to revise the Q3 return, with suggestions to use the online revision facility on the TRACES website for ease.

It is advisable to revise q3 return
You should revise the return
Q3 revise Return filing
You should devise the return of q3
Sir,

I have the 1 challan for both quarter, how can I add challan in q3, for example, I was paid 30000 for both the quarter in one challan. 10000 for q3 and 20000 for q4.
If you don't want to revise return, you. can go for Online revision on TRACES website, that's much better and easier than revising return
Go to tracess and and go to online correction and add the challan to statement and revise the return accordingly

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details