Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tds return 24q

pallav (still a learner....) (938 Points)

06 December 2016  

Amount against Short Deduction is deposited by employees on their PAN in stead of Company's TAN..

Now Please let me know waht  is the process to close short deduction on behalf of company.

How shall it be adjusted online/offline?



 1 Replies

Mukesh Kumar (Accounts Manager) (1461 Points)
Replied 07 December 2016

I cannot understand your Quarry , PLZ explain once again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags