TDS COMPUTATION CHART IN EXCEL

CAN ANYBODY SEND THE TDS COMPUTAION DETAIL CHART ON SALARY WITH TIPS FOR PREVENT TDS.

 

 

Replies (66)
Hi Sudhir, Can u explain this please, what exactly is ur requirement. I mean do u need the details for Investments or what, Please clarify
I want tds computaion chart on excel. I also want detail of exemption and rebate with maximum limit like mediclaim insurance , lic etc thanks
be precise wih ur requrement i hve the chart
For example my salary is 25000/- then i want calcualte tds on them(for chart). I also want to know tds preventive item like LIC, Medical Insurance, Child education fees, medical reimbursement etc with maximum limit
iiiiiiiiii
Hi Ashok, Can u please forward the chart to me on gul.shivnani @ capgemini.com Thanks
Hi Sudhir, I have a chart for tax computation. But I dont find any link so that I can attach the file. Pls guide me if u know.... Thanks.
THANKS A LOT TO GIVE ME THIS CHART
Hello Mr Ramanathan, Can u please forward the chart to me on gul.shivnani @ capgemini.com Thanks
i need to compute my personal i.t. pl.send tds computation chart
Hi Amarnath, Pls open sahre file link . There u have the tax computation chart. Hope this helps you..
Thank for chart
Suppose I Have Short Term Capital Gain U/s 111A( i.e taxable @ 10%) of Rs.20000/- and Short Term Loss of Rs.5000/-.I also have Long term Gain Of Rs25000/-(i.e Chargeable @ 20%). Can I adjust the Short Term Loss of Rs5000/- against the Long Term Capital Gain (i.e Taxable @ 20%) and reduce my Tax liability because as per a CBDT Circular any eligibe loss can be set off against Long Term Capital Gain and also the assessee has the right to select the most beneficial option and reduce his tax liability.
Hi Suma, Can u please give the details for the circular, to the best of my knowledge you can adjust your STCL agst STCG.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details