Taxation for a delaware llc owned by a indian citizen(resident)

Hello there, I am an Indian resident and an Indian citizen. I own a Delaware incorporated LLC and have no other source of income. My question is 1.How do i need to file my tax return if I own a Delaware(US) based LLC. 2. How much will I be charged for the same? 3. Do I need to do annual audit every year?
Replies (2)

Hi Abhinash, May I know which company did you used for incorporation. Was it easy to open a bank account ? I am also planning to get my firm incorporated and have same questions, I hope any of the expert from the forum will reply us.

Abhinash, would you mind posting an update brother. Its been 3 years, you definitely would have figured it out. Also, would like to get in touch with the CA who is providing service to you. I am also in the same boat in 2020.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details