Tax refund paid to the bank but amount not credited yet

Hi I have successfully submitted my ITR for year 2019-20. I have received the intimation via email also and on the tin.nsdl website it is showing the status as "Refund paid to the bank account, check with your bank".

It is more than 1 month and I have not received any credit transfer yet.

I would also like to add to this that I had e-verify my ITR using Aadhaar based OTP and the bank account into which I have asked for the refund is not prevalidated, although I have added it and is currently "Request Submitted". Both Aadhaar and PAN are attached with the same bank account.

Please let me know, what are the next steps I can take to get the Tax refund amount credited to my bank.

I can not raise a reissue request since the refund is not failed.

Replies (2)
@ vatsal
when u got this mail.
if it's over a week u raise a greivance from efiling website.
even if it's not resolved send the details at sabyasachimukherjee7098 @ gmail.com.

You enquire with bank about refund credit. Also show Screenshot of tin.nsdl site. Check Mobile email Id appearing in your bank account.

Again you check on tin.nsdl site for any update.

After all this, you try to submit online refund Re-issue request .

Also check whether you received any intimation under section 245.

Caution :-
Never part with your E-filing Portal Log in and password.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details