Tax Audit Limit under section 44 AB Crossed

How can any one trace that Tax audit limit not crossed by any practicing CA.


If a CA signing tax audit reports more than the limit, then how can we verify it.

I knows some firm doing it, but I have not a list of tax audit done by that firm. I want to complaint to ICAI but before it I should have a valid proof.

Replies (3)

Dear Krishna,

Our CA institute has taken initiatives to get the details from the IT departments. Once it is received the details our institute will take the action against errant CAs.

regards

CA S KANAGARAJ FCA.

Originally posted by : krishna agrawal

How can any one trace that Tax audit limit not crossed by any practicing CA.


If a CA signing tax audit reports more than the limit, then how can we verify it.

I knows some firm doing it, but I have not a list of tax audit done by that firm. I want to complaint to ICAI but before it I should have a valid proof.

A CA firm issuing audit reports are aware of the limit, 

CA firm has more than one CA in the house and they issue audit reports not in single capacity, they do it well within limits as far as we know, 

Institute is already active in this field, so you have not to get tensed.

@ U S Sharma

You are right that CA firm issuing audit reports are aware of the limit, but sometimes they do not know that there limit is full. 

In this case CA is aware of his limit but one of his non-ca accountant is issuing audit reports with forged signature of his firm. he has issued these audit reports in different cities which are very far from CA firm office.

That accoutant mis used the credit of firm.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details