Tax and compliance

I have a business for eg business of film production in that I have various categories I.e. Webseries and Theatrical Release. post are different set of p&l.
whether I should open two divisions under one company or have two separate companies for each business??
what should I do to have more tax benefits and less complaince.
Replies (1)
For tax prospective there will be no difference of your total tax liability in either option (open one company or two)
For compliance prospective one company is better with adopting smart financial and cost accounting setup (I. E. separate income and expanses recording for each)
Also consider the total turnover criteria before reaching any decision (msme criteria)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details