Easy Office
LCI Learning

Target- Nov.11

Page no : 2

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 11 August 2011

Originally posted by : Bharath

CONGRATS ON UR SUCCESS BRO,.....

KEEP UR UR CONTRIBUTIONS AND COME OUT WITH FLYING COLOURS IN UR FINALS SOOON,...

GOOD ARTICLE,..

Vikash Maheshwari (learner) (6358 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

hey pulkit........first n foremost.....many many congratulations on clearing the exm...........it still seems like yesterday whn nov 2010 results were declared in jan 2011...........when unfortunately both of us cudnt clear........but u motivated me.....i still rem u had told that we wud definitely rock in may .....and boy we both did..............those days were tough for both of us....but evntually tym heals evrything.............

and abt this article....u have hit the rite chord.....................dont pay attention to criticism...........jst ur family n frends matter in life..............we all have to face the society ............we live in a society.............but we have to set our priorities straight and not let these negative thoughts affect us  coz there will always b sumone to pull u dwn............and in that case.....jst have faith in ur abilities and god..................evntually sab thik hohi jata hai............

thnx once agn for sharing ............keep contributing..................

3 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

Only one addition that I wud do to this article:

Kuchh toh log kahenge....

Logo ka kaam hain kehna...

Chhodo bekar ki... baaton mein...

Course Baaki Rahe na... ;)

2 Like

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

a nice article                

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : A.S.(ca learner)

this is a very useful article brother. thanks 

rahul (Chartered Accountant) (5570 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

You make me up dude!

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final) (464 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

Congrats for ur Results. I want to say that I read your article (8th Feb 2011)  and Iam in a same feeling what you had at that time baecause I not cleared PCC in may 2011 Exam. But after reading this article I have hope that I can Clear in Nov 2011 Exam. Thanks for sharing and motivating.

1 Like

RAMA KRISHNA (Sr.Executive - Accts & Preparing for IPCC)   (670 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

Thanq Pulkit,

Nice article at right time. keep sharing

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

aj to likh diya age se mat likhna rulane wala article hai 

Mukesh Kumar Singh (CA-FINAL) (4094 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

Thanks for such useful article.

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

For my Friends:- CA final exam is a very important exam. the time management is a very important matter also. for time management i will suggest you start to give answer from the beginning of the question paper. read the question and think is it possible to solve or not by it. don't waste so much time to think or don't try to give the answer of such question in which you do not have confident.

First try to answer of that question in which you have great confidence. after that you may try to solve other question in which you have less confidence. but to mention these things you must do practice very well. in home try to solve any model question paper or previous year question paper within the specified time. then only you can manage the time at the time of examination. don't forget above all you have to study first carefully otherwise you will be unable to solve question in examination because of tension.

Best wishes from me.

Regards,

Rahul Sharma

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

rightly said bro ..simply gr8

santhisundaramg (articledassistant) (434 Points)
Replied 12 August 2011

Simply superb bro,fabulous.

AARTI (CA CWA STUDENT) (122 Points)
Replied 13 August 2011

Very truely said........... hey frn u explained so nicely wot i'v been realising since our results r out........ 9 Wot???? Logo ka to kam h kehna.aur wo apna kaam bakhubi nibhate h fr chahe hum acha perform kare ya bura......Den y shud v affect ourself????????? So better v aslo perform our task wholeheartedly....taki baate to sunni hi h to q na kuch aisa kar k dikhae k wo b kahe k ha beta "U WON". FOCUS UR AIM n UR PRIORITIES (i.e. ur family n study)for whom v r workin hard n nt d people............

CMA Sonu... (Asst. Manager - Finance)   (158 Points)
Replied 16 August 2011

many many Thanks!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: