Taare Zameen Par

CA Radhika Pai (Chartered Accountant) (776 Points)

23 December 2010  

All parents want their child to do something in their life so that they can proudly talk about their child's achievements with other people. But, what if parents are gifted with a 'Special Child' by GOD. Here,I mean a child who is mentally retarded, celebral palsy and austistic and so on. We feel tensed when we lose something, but in this case, the parents have lost their most lovable person. Parents of normal children sometimes talk about the troubles of their children. But, in this case, parents become too emotional to see their child HELPLESS.

Such 'Special Children' are totally dependent upon their family members and especially on their MOTHERS. The surrounding society sometimes find it difficult to accept such children. The picturisation of the song 'KHO NA JAAYE YE TAARE ZAMEEN PAR' in the film is so emotional &touchy. It has depicted the true &real expressions and emotions of parents. The only thing in front of these parents is to see their children to live happy & peacefully.

For upbringing of such 'Special Children' it needs family support, social support and financial support too. They need LOVE AND CARE.

So, my friends, I just want to say only one thing :

"SHOW YOUR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS SUCH CHILDREN BY LOVING THEM AND MOST IMPORTANT TAKE CARE OF THEM."