T.n manoharan's book for ipcc direct tax - good or not ?

Tax Book by T.N. Manoharan for IPCC (Only Income Tax Part) is good or not ??

Replies (23)

its the best!! yes

I studied from it and scored 79 in ipcc. It is best for exam.

too good........

Personaly speaking singhania was beneficial to me .........i scored 67 in IPCC......but many says manoharan is also gud.....you  must go through From various authored books before  taking decision...because at the  end it depends upon you  how you  grasp..

Wish you all the Best,

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

I found TN Manoharan sirs book very beneficial for me..

 

Definitely you can go for T N Manoharan sir's book.

All topics are explained in easy language.

Vinod Singhania sir's book is also a good one.

 

100% T.N.Manoharan is the best....defntly u will not regret.....Singania includes irrelavant stuff from exam perspective........any way choose ur best

Originally posted by : RAJESH CHOUDHARY

Agree with Rajesh


Personaly speaking singhania was beneficial to me .........i scored 67 in IPCC......but many says manoharan is also gud.....you  must go through From various authored books before  taking decision...because at the  end it depends upon you  how you  grasp..

Wish you all the Best,

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY


T N MANOHARAN THE BEST!!

Originally posted by : RAJESH CHOUDHARY

Personaly speaking singhania was beneficial to me .........i scored 67 in IPCC......but many says manoharan is also gud.....you  must go through From various authored books before  taking decision...because at the  end it depends upon you  how you  grasp..

Wish you all the Best,

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

 

Actually I have already purchased V.K. Singhania's Book but I am feeling some difficulty in Solving Question

So I am thinking that it will be better to study from T.N.Monoharan Book then go to Singhania Sir Book for Practicing Problems ...

 

Thanks to All For Valuable Reply , Now I am sure to buy T.N. Manoharan Book

T N MANOHARAN is the best book

I was also confused in this !

I've already purchased V.K singhania... but i felt that for understanding the

concepts good notes are needed ! For which too small fonts of book don't let 

concentrate for atleast an hour indecision! No doubt good no. of questions are available in

Vk to practice the tax concepts!yes

So I'm also looking for good book ... Your this post helps alot to me as well  !

Thanks smiley

it is the best :)

Very good bookk....solve all the problems of the book...u vl b facing one of dem in ur exams

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details