Systeerror occured try after some time

Abizer Kothari (TPA) (17 Points)

20 November 2017  

At the time of GST migration registration my Auditor put their email ID and Mobile numbert. 

Whever I want to Reurn submission throgh EVC OTP goes to his Mobile number.

So I gave request to My Area Commercial Tax Officer to change mail ID and Mobile number, and the concern officer updated my profilr very quickly. afteraward

I got mail from donotreply @ gst.gov.in for creation of my New primary User ID and password, Mail is attached

Your login credentials are as under:-
Username - 36AACFH0103K1ZV
Temporary Password - a535a96904

I am trying to create user id and passsword but at last stage potal says "system error occured, please try after some time."

I request you with my folded hand please create User Id for my above GSTN and intimate me by mail or SMS.

I have made hundreds call to GSTN Helpdesk but this people dont have any knowledge of GST. They just listen to our query and tell "please try after sometime."

I am tired to sit in front of computer and trying 100 times from morning to late hours in night  to make my user id and also approach every day  to Commercial Tax Offce to do help, but I am not getting any help from any department.

Once again request you to please create My user ID at your end and intmate b mail or SMS.

upto September I have files GSTR3B and GSTR1 return. But now I am not able to login without userid, how can I submit GSTR 3B form and make payment.

KOthari

Error screenshot is attached.