Switchover from regular to composite

Sir,

I have changed my registration from Regular to Composite and filed all returns (GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B) but I have a few invoices pending to upload from regular period. How do I handle this scenario since GSTR-1/3B is not available anymore. 

Also, what is the treatment for sales reutns happening in composite regime for the sales done during Regular registrations?

 

Regards,

Santosh HR

 

 

Replies (2)
Gstr 1/3b cannot file under composition scheme. Now only possible way to show pending invoice and debit note in GSTR 4.

Thanks Sir, so I will reduce sales return pertaining to sales done in regular period from the turnover in composite period. In my sale I had charged tax, should I reduce only sales amount excluding tax from composite turnover or I can deduct entire debit note value? Please reply. 

Also, how do I explain during audit because in GSTR-4 I am reporting only lumpsulm turnover?

Regards,

Santosh HR

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details