Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anupama vijay (Ca)     19 December 2019

Suggestions regarding ca final group 1 old syllabus

i leave few attempts of ca final group 1. And now i want to apply in may 2020 for it. i completed my coaching classes in 2013. fr from praveen sharma sir ,sfm from aaditya jain sir .
Now i am not able to decide how to do this subjects now.
and for audit and law is new updated books for May 2020 old syllabus is available.

2 Replies

Rahul Sharma

Rahul Sharma   20 December 2019

Hi Anupama, i have cleared my ca final group 1(old syllabus) in Nov 2018. I can share my thoughts-
For FR: for notes you should refer Praveen Sharma sir notes and highlighted the key points or adjustments which will help you for subsequent revisions and complete sir book which contains both study material and PM. you may simultaneously tick your pm questions for your pm coverage which will give you confidence.

SFM: complete your notes first and highlighted the key points and important questions then for subsequent revisions do those questions and pm

Audit: Try to capture key words in book itself by using sticky notes. revise thoroughly from your book and must do scanner by Pankaj Garg sir along with pm.
main focus on: Company audit, Professional ethics, CARO and SAs as it will secure your 60-70 marks so try to by heart their key words and lines.

Law: Munish Bhandari sir main book is best for corporate law
for allied law : you may refer summary book(50 pages) of ca sanidhya Saraf sir which is available on his telegram channel.

MTP, RTP and Past year exams: Atleast for last 4 attempts of all subjects.

give mock test paper conducted by ICAI (if possible)and if not, then join test series and try to solve 2 full syllabus paper.

hope it may help you.😊
Anupama vijay

Anupama vijay (Ca)     23 December 2019

Thank you so much 😊
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :