Easy Office
LCI Learning

Suggestions 4 preparation of ca (i'm a ca final 1st ranker)

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Thanks ankur sir......

CA Suraj Lakhotia (IndigoLearn) (4898 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Originally posted by : nikhail

1st of a VERY BIG CONGRATS ROOHI...........

I gave my exams dis NOV. and failed in both groups by scoring ONLY 320....... after taking so many tutions and SLOGGING FOR 1.5 MONTHS.......I couldn't cover many portions of the syllabus especially DT COSTING AND ISCA...........I lack consistency in studying say 14-16 hours a day........and I'm a slow learner . I TAKE TIME IN LEARNING THINGS..........my question 2 u is.............

How Can one manage to cover the entire syllabus properly and ALSO do RTP, PRACTISE MANUAL, COMPILER and then REVISE such a BIG SYLLABUS ???

Can u PLEASE guide me!!!!!

Who gave you the idea of studying 14-16 hrs a day? Why not start preparation timely and do it in bits and pieces? 

Once you have cleared IPCC, you can be assured that you are fit for clearing the finals. 

Start early and you will also be able to cover everything in the time. A preparation should ideally start at about 7-8 months (may be 2-3 hrs per day as per time available) before the attempt and in the last 3.5 months to 4 monhts, a dedicated preparation is required.

Had you spent 3.5 - 4 months in dedicated preparation, you would have covered all.

1 Like

CA Saba Naaz (Chartered Accountant) (8487 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

hi...................!!!!!

MANY MANY CONGRATS TO YOU....... & thanks for your suggestions.

3 Like

deepak kumar agarwal (Student) (46 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Hi, Please Guide me how to Score in ISCA? I am fed up of  it, i will be giving my third attempt only bcoz of ISCA? how to write  Module LAnguage, dINESH maDAN OR OWn language? I tried Module word, but all went to waste? 1 st attemp i scored 32 and Now 39... Please help, will be greatful ..:)

smiley

CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL (cost accountant) (1402 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

congrats ......... for clearing ca.......................................................        

thanks for your advice 

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Hi Roohi, first of all CONGRATS. Thanks a lot for this post. Yeah I agree with u..everybody has his own method of study as well as own choice of books & should stick to that. But I'am clueless(I think a lot of ca students are) in ISCA. I have always tried to learn things conceptually..But many are saying the best way to score in this paper is by mugging up. Is it true? Have u tried to write the answers the same way as given in our module? Is it possible to score good marks by writing in our own language except for the technical terms? Plz reply when u get time. It will be helpful for a lot of students.  

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks for sharing and hearty congratulation..

CA Nikhil Jhanwar (CA,CS) (4447 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Many of people is having problem in clearing ISCA...........Any specific guidelines on the same.?

S.ASWATH (Manager) (704 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

HI, CA ROOHI 

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD CONGRATS FOR 1ST RANK AND THANKS FOR POSTING THIS ALSO IS A GREAT MANY OF THEM CAN'T PARTICIPATE LIKE THIS TOPIC IN THIS TIME AFTER GOT THE RANK BUT YOU ARE GIVE SOME SUGGESTIONS 

Indranil (Office Executive at WBSEDCL M.Com C.A.Final)   (22 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Congrats Roohi..Hats off...And thanx a lot for your valuable suggestion...

Janani Subramanian (Employed) (151 Points)
Replied 20 January 2012

Congrats on your success. Please do advice on the book for ISCA and Auditing

Arun S (CA Final) (239 Points)
Replied 21 January 2012

Hi frnds, i scored 67 in ISCA in this Nov 11 exams. Big share of the thanks must go to CA club India.!

Amrin Himani (A Alwani & Co.) (156 Points)
Replied 21 January 2012

Congrats ...

suman kumar (article assistent) (21 Points)
Replied 21 January 2012

Miss CA Roohi many many congratulation for acheiving a fantastic milestone yes

Can u  plese  guide me cheeky

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: