Suggest me

Friends I have cleared my CA in may 2015 now I say proudly I am a CA. I looking for a good job but main problem is my English bcs m a hindi medium student from staring. I can read,listen and some extent I can write in english but big problem is english speaking . I heard from some friends that interview will be conducted only in english. now m confusing what I do next bcs I belong from a poor family and I want to earn more n more money quickly so friend plz help me and suggest me what I do next. your friend Deepak
Replies (5)
Deepak...be bold....eng language is not an issue. Your post is neat. Have confidence on yourself. Being Ca it is not a sales job. But u should impress on your subject knowledge and organisational understanding. Start speaking in English with all your friends and read magazine's to update knowledge. I am sure within 1 or 2 mths. U can pick up. Forget your background and approach life afresh... All the best
Thnku I am trying my best
Deepak...it doesnt seem that u cant face interview due to language barrier as ur post is quite goid. Also, whenever facing interviews try switching...As if someone ask you to Describe yourself...just say 2 lines in english and switch confidently i.e. like " Well I am Deepak and have just completed my Ca, my parents did much hard work to raise me upto here and its my time, ab mujhe apne parents ki saari needs fulfil krni h, For that, I am ready to do everything, Main puri mhnt se kaam krunga and all.....
Tarun can I answering of some questions in hindi in interview ?
If the interviewer obliges you can answer in Hindi. For that you need to seek his permission and if agrees you can go ahead. Best of luck.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details