STYLES OF WRITING LOVE LETTER

 

NEW STYLES OF WRITING LOVE LETTER:



My dear FAIR and LOVELY (ek chand ka tukda) , after WIPRO(Applying Thought) so much ,I

dare to say that You are my
TVS SCOOTY (First love) and my AIWA(Pure passion). I always

BPL
(Believe in the best) and you are SANSUI(Better than the best).You are DOMINO'S

PIZZA
(Delivering a million smiles) for me. This is a COLGATE ENERGY GEL (Seriously fresh ) feeling for me.

I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is
KAWASAKI
BAJAJ CALIBER
(The Unshakable)and my father who is CEAT(Born Tough) but don't worry as
I am also
FORD ICON (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are KELVINATORS(The Coolest ones).

If they say no, we will run away and marry and
PHILIPS(Let's Make Things Better). They will

feel
MIRINDA(Zor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in COCA COLA (Jo chahe ho jaye). For

our marriage
SAMSUNG DIGITALL (Everyone's Invited) and after marriage we'll be

WHIRLPOOL
(U and ME - The World's best homemakers)
 
Replies (28)
Nice One ....

nice...................

 Very good love letter

Really nice

gud1

Really very nice..........

gud....1

Very Nice

good

 really good

Good one man

Good........

Thanks for appreciation............

nice one... good post

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details