Easy Office

Study Time Table for PCC/IPCC for May 2011 Exams

Page no : 3

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 23 November 2010

Thanx Puneet. Guys whoever oppose this time table. Please present ur timetable which do u think best suits for a person who r writing in may 2011. It is easy to criticize on anything. I am not into any offence but want all our friends to plan properly at the moment.

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 23 November 2010

Originally posted by : v @ m$h!

Thanx Puneet. Guys whoever oppose this time table. Please present ur timetable which do u think best suits for a person who r writing in may 2011. It is easy to criticize on anything. I am not into any offence but want all our friends to plan properly at the moment.

I totally agree with you coz he is just helping all of you friends so that you can prepare accordingly.He is not forcing to follow the same time table,he has just given you the idea and what time table suits you u can prepare it accordingly.But i think there should be ny problem wid this tym table

v@m$h! (CA - Final and CS - Final)   (1473 Points)
Replied 23 November 2010

Thanks sucheta. U got my point correct.

adula... (student) (550 Points)
Replied 23 November 2010

i agree with vamshi cos if you study much in the morning session itself i mean till 1 30 , it will feel

another one full day you got to prepare( it feels from 1 30 it is another day), so it never feel you are studying umpteen no of hours on single day and i am 100% sure i have tried this and works out for a normal person like me but if you start in the afternoon etc it will feel the day has finished and get frustration with fear

Vanitha Raghava (Accounts Executive) (137 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

the time table is good to follow i think

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 24 November 2010

Originally posted by : v @ m$h!

Thanks sucheta. U got my point correct.

dont say thanks coz i always appreciate the thread of evryone and you were helping your friends and i felt they all are getting wrong so i said it.I didn't mean to hurt any1 but i want my other friends to realise that you are just helping them to prepare their timetable.

Sarika Verma (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 25 November 2010

I think It is not practical for most of people 

CA RAHUL AGRAWAL (Assistant Manager-Service Tax)   (1733 Points)
Replied 25 November 2010

@ wasi khan

for ur kind information C.A. is not a Normal course

so be abnormal....

Naman (Final ca) (296 Points)
Replied 03 December 2010

it is good

and easy to follow

vignesh (B-com CS CA-Final CFA-level 1 candidate)   (1053 Points)
Replied 05 December 2010

well i guess more time should be alloted for sleeping and playing computers...

basically studying for this much time is not possible...

if u get 8 hrs sleep then the person is fresh and he can study in btr way next day...

or else lack of sleep will lead to problems...

but still superb effort dude...i wont critcize cs it depends on each nd every1s capability and attitude towards the course.....

(Guest)

It is not possible to read all the subjects in a single day.

So it will be better if the time-table is scheduled in such a way that 3-4 subjects are covered in a day.

I advice a student to study 3-4 subjects for 3 days in a week, balance of subjects in another 3 days and one day for revision and analysis.

I believe studying for seven hours in a day with good concentration is more than enough.

In the remaining time, he can go to movies, play cricket, chit chat with friends, etc.

It is not correct or practicable to say that a CA student should dedicate his life only for studies 

safal (Articleship) (80 Points)
Replied 11 December 2010

SERIOUSLY DUDE U CANT HANDLE SO MANY SUBJECTS IN ONE DAY!!!! 

ITZ A FACT IF U DOING IT DEN U R ONE CRAZY MAN BECAUSE

too many cooks spoil the broth

I THINK U GOT WAT I MEAN TO SAY.... if u dint your bad

Nikhil Kothari (CEO at Sequinox Business Advisories)   (4671 Points)
Replied 12 December 2010

Good time table...

sumi (chennai) (29 Points)
Replied 20 December 2010

i think timetable must b framed by everyone on their own rather than commenting.... because timetable differ from each n everyone depending on their own works and interest... but its useful for those who can folow efficiently.. i appreciate ur efforts..applause to u for it.. :):):)

rishab goenka (ipcc) (122 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

its nice but can u tell me the time table for grp-1 because m giving only 1 grp and i havnt take any tutions. From monday i will start to study.can u suggest me some good books for self study.I know the basics of all subjects as i have completed my bcom

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: