Study in germany

Hello Everyone, 
I have completed my Plus Two with 85%.I would like to get some information about higher education in Germany.Please post ur suggestions....

Replies (8)

First of all you clear that in which stream you wnt to go?

dude the major thing is tat after studying abroad whether u wanna work in india or abroad....if u want to work in india der is a big qtn whether the degree u obtained from germany is recognised in india or not , for job purposes..... 

I would like to do Mechanical or Mechatronics engg in Germany....Anyone suggest some good consultancies for German education?????

Hello Naveen, You have to find good consultancies in your region dealing with German Universities,coz without proper guidance admissions will be difficult. Thankyou

Dear Ajith,

Thannks for the reply.Could u pls suggest some good German educational Consultants???

Hi Naveen,

I can suggest you www[dot]acadglobal[dot]com.Since they are a German based consultancy,they are well aware of admission requirements of German Universities.Good luck

Thank you

Hello Naveen,

I suggested you ACAD GLOBAL Educational consultancy for your study options in Germany.They are infact the best for German education....They are aslo provinding assistance for GERMAN BLUECARD as well.Hope you'll get  gud advice from them.

Thank you

Hello Ajith,

Thanks for the info!!!!I was looking for some better consultant for my study options in Germany.I recently contacted ACAD GLOBAL and they were really helpful.Kudos to ACAD GLOBAL!!!!!

Priya

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details