CA Final/Inter Fast track classes available for May 20 attempt. Call: 1800-3000-0505

Strike off

Bhoomi Garg   19 June 2019

Bhoomi Garg

 12 points

| My Other Post

 I just want to confirm, that there is a private limited company incorporated on 05-03-2018 , but since its incorporation the company has not carried out single business activity, now company wants to strike off from ROC. 
SO I just want to confirm whether for filing STK - 2 form, the annual return require to be filed for 01-04-2018 to 31-03-2019, or not.

Because the due date is 2 Dec 2019.
Please advise.


Jatin Bajaj (CS)     22 June 2019

Jatin Bajaj
 220 likes  2754 points

View Profile | My Other Post

As per the amended provision of Section 248, if the Company wishes to strike of the name of Company from Registrar of Companies, Company has to file an application in form STK 2. If the Company has not started its business after the incorporation, then it is not mandatory for the Company to file the annual returns. Annual returns shall be filed only for those financial year in which the Company has its business and operations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »