Easy Office

Soon CA's will be treated as Advocate's

Page no : 2

banke bihari jha (artilcle clerk) (81 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

nothing need to be worry . economy is growing appx 8% , inflation is appx 10% so the limit of 60 lac itself become 72 lac in next year. when economy will be grow new enterprenuner will invest  in new venture.so the the change of audit limit will not effect the profession of ca.

suhas v athreya (Audit Executive) (44 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

Even if you see the notification issued recently by ICAI it is for sure that Professionalism will go down if they allow degree holders to directly register for IPCC because students who cleared CPT and then if they clear IPCC they will know how much sweat it is gonna cost for them to learn and will have the attitude of doing things in a professional way 

Chartered Accountants are also hit by recent Budget ammendment that their loss of revenue to the extent of fees on 40 and 10 Lakhs.

In my opinion its gud that if they start doing work as per statutory requirements rather than to work back as per clients requirement . So that clients will have the fear of regulatory/revenue authorities and GOI can do a better administration from the revenue generated from the above...

CA. Bhabani , FCA, DISA, DIRM (Chartered Accountant) (205 Points)
Replied 21 March 2012

Internal audit and risk management is an emerging area where CAs can excell.So In all bank branches including private sector banks internal audit by CAs should be made compulsory so that there will be  value addition for banks.

1 Like

(Guest)

ca in practice are losing work day by day.and ca freshers are facing job problems.

CA Ksheerabthi Nathan (CA in practise) (167 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

dear "guds'

u r talking about CA in industry/jobs.But the problem is regarding members in practice.i too accept to other noble person's view that there are lot of other scope for members like excise,VAT,service tax ,system audit etc.But members in non -metro cities will face crunch.though inflation may help to tide over tax audit crisis ,for some time bank audit problem may hurt .lets any way hope for better results and have patience.

CA NIKHIL GUPTA (CA, CS, B.COM (HONS.)) (126 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

if you people are familiar with section-44AD of INCOME TAX ACT , you won't be saying all these 100 lakhs tax audit limit . increasing tax limit is a  trap set  for those assesses who are not much updated . . and assess their tax on their own . by this only section we do have more work now . . KINDLY DONT SPREAD THESE KINDS OF WRONG OPINIONS WHICH MAKE OUR PROFESSION'S STANDARD LOW.

2 Like

(Guest)

"I NEED AN MBA FOR RUNNING MY BUSINESS BUT A "CA" TO TEACH THEM HOW TO RUN THE BUSINESS" Wise Words By : RATAN TATA

pls respect our prestigious proffession guys.

1 Like

Zulfikar Surti (Student) (431 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

Nice points raised by Mr. Nikhil & Mr. Guds Senior

1 Like

Zulfikar Surti (Student) (431 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

Dear Mr. Tushar, I don't know more than 2 CAs who are practising in rural areas, Kindly note that I am talking about RURAL & not a VILLAGE, because I don't know any CA practising in village.

Chandan Kumar (Strategy Analyst) (384 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

Waiting for guds comment...lol...discusion on CCi is getting lame n lame day by day...

@ Tushar - Bravo dude on ur professional achievements but I fail to c what provoked u so much!!! m not counting guds comments here...

Chandan Kumar (Strategy Analyst) (384 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

Actually guds u know, I don know bout Tushar but I just wanted to make sure that I am not talkin to some pseudo personality...dats y asked ur name...

RAVI KUMAR GUPTA (STUDENT) (46 Points)
Replied 22 March 2012

Hi Freinds ,

What would going to be happen in long run doesn't effect the Present of Current practising CA's. Its is true that there are so many areas where there is lot of jobs waiting for us , but the practise for CA's will decrease as much of CA 's will decrease their quantity of jobs and restrict it to consultancy only.

The Main Problem will cause to CA's who are practicing in Small cities & towns. Lets see what is going to happen.

(Guest)

hey let me get a popcorn.............................devil.every post has a new fight and that too on such small issues.grow up people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: