Some tips to boost your conficence

Joswin Punchakunnel (Chartered Accountant) (314 Points)

04 September 2014  

my self joswin. i had cleared my ipcc exams in my first shot. so i thought it would be nice to share with you guys some of the techniques my friends and myself used to boost our self confidence.

1.If you are a student who is pursuing the may attempt exam....then i would like to suggest a book for you....

THE SECRET by Rhonda byrne....(if you consider it costly then check out free pdf version...its available in the net)

practically it speaks about some of the true potential of your mind which you can nurture in order to be successfull.(i would be suggesting some tips based on this book)

2.FEED YOUR SUBCONSIOUS MIND SOME SPOON OF SELF CONFIDENCE

Try something like:

a.on every day morning as sson as you get up....writting on a piece of paper........" i will pass all papers of ipcc" or something like that.........

b.writting on the mirror witha a marker.." i will pass all papers of ipcc" so that every time you look mirror this feeling gets feeded in to your mind.....

c.sticking some piece of paper sying" i will pass all papers of ipcc"

d.writting on your first page of guide, text book, practise manual.....whatsoever...." i will pass all papers of ipcc"

You might feel it stupid.........but believe me......without you knowing it.....this thing gets feeded in to your subconsious mind......and your mind starts take controlling of your brain your body and gradually would lead to success.

3.change your password

make it something like......."iwillclearcaexamin1stshot'   ,"iwilbcomaca"   ,"iwillclearbothgroups".......or something like that......

so each time you login you are saying it to yourself....this would boost your confidence without you knowing it........

4.behave like one going to clear ca exam

never thing "i am not going to pass in the first attempt......so why to work hard ......let me try for the second attempt".....,"let me not write for this chance ......i shalll wait for another 6 months..."...remember....what you think....you become

5.never postpone the attempt

i have seen many of my friends do this........" i cant pass in this attempt.....so iam writting only after 6 months....."

let me tell you a simple human psychology........you are given a task.....whether you are asked to complete it with 2 hours or 4 hours, you complete it exactly at the last hour.......in case it is 2 hour - then you work hard and strive to complete it within 2 hours......in case it is 4 hours......you thing..".oh my god there is 4 hour.....then why this hurry......."  so my advise is.......NEVER POSTPONE YOUR ATTEMPT

6.never judge your teachers

never think " oh my god ...... my teacher is not good as in the other coaching academy...... i could have gone there........."

BELIEVE ME......COACHING ACADEMIES CAN GIVE YOU ONLY A GUIDANCE......THE REST LIES IN YOUR HANDS

you might have noticed  that even students from hopeless coaching centers pass......sometimes students from excellent institutions fails to make it through.......thts wat i said" REST LIES IN YOUR HANDS"

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR PREPARATIONS