Some tips and Tricks to Clear your may exam..Dont miss it

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)

05 April 2011  

Dear Friends and members

Please find some of my tips and tricks to perform your may exam 11.

Give positive Feed back to your brain

When you wake and sleep, feed the above word “I can”. If you strongly believe that you can, then, surely you can clear the May 11 exam. Since god is created all the human being in equal format. So repeat the word “I CAN”

Write a mission statement “Towards 1st Rank of I P CC exam”, fix it in a place that you can see frequently, Feed to your brain that you can and you will achieve it.

If you determined to clear the exam firmly, there is an invisible positive power will emerge and that power can help you to prepare well and perform well in exam. If you have generated such positive energy right now, sure, you can surely win this exam. This Fuel can help you to move like a Rocket.

You don’t know your unlimited power of you. But, someone will identify those power only at the time See the following example. Now the time had over due and you should awake , arise and achieve it.

Did you know Srilankan opener Sanath Jayasuriya was a slow bowler and batted at 7 and 8th batting position. However, Ranatunge who was Captain of Srilanka cricket was identified his  ability to hit hard the ball. Promoted his batting order and finally he was a nightmare for many bowlers later point of time. Because of his commitment and Attitute ( CA = Commitment +Attitude)

Like Jayasuriya, you have the ability to hit hard in any toughest exam. 

Whether it may be Nightmare SFM or it may be Cost and FM. “Attacking is a best defense”. But attack the exams taking in to account your power and draw backs.

Common dear friends, think strongly about you that you can.

Set a Good bench mark with yourselves

Your bench mark should be above the benchmark of ICAI. If you set a good benchmark, you will try to achieve those and ultimately you will surely and easily jump across ICAI bench mark

At the time of preparation, you should have to fix a good and decent score. I suggest you that try for perfection (For 100 %) in that process you will reach some where about excellent (60 %) But you never fail since the bench mark set by ICAI is just (50 %).

Never set (50%) target in your mind. Try for (100%). I am sure no one cans fails .

You have to give full concentration ( which is not possible for all) in the subject first. Try to hit the concepts. It is better to pore water in the root rather than leafs. Once you understood concepts, try to solve the past ICAI questions and Scanners etc. See where is your missing link correct it immediately.

Use all the sense for learning, ( Reading, hearing, writing, repeating)

Good a work sincerely to achieve your goal to clear your CA exam.

Give your soul and body totally to your coming exam. Try to do extra by ourselves.

Keep away from pressure, tension, worry about exam

How well you may be prepared, these may be un avoidable things for some student. These things can only decrease your confidence first and poor performance in exam. If you feel scare, thing about your success stories in school or college days.

Approach to exam in positive sense (how worsted they may be)

C Stand for Commitment and A stand for Attitude. Some time your first exam may be tough. I had experienced that after a tough exam, students number will be reduced substantially.

Some students were just completed I P C C and they are eligible to write the exam. But Leaving the attempt on the thinking that can do well in next attempt.

Even if your first exam might be tough, try to do well from the first day till last day of your exam. Try to bring some improvement with respect to your answer presentation part also.

In short you can create wonder provided you have to change your outlook and achieve your success,

Wish you all the best

CA vivek M

castudenthelpdesk @ gmail.com

https://castudenthelpinghand.blogspot.com/