Solve it in 3min

Download the above puzzle .

PERSONS OF FASTER I.Q CAN SOLVE IT IN 3MINUTES

REPLY IF YOU ENJOY IT 

THANK YOU

 


Attached File : 411865 993309 frog leap.xls downloaded: 302 times
Replies (8)

I finished in <30 seconds

great aseem. you must be possesing a very fast i.q.

I too got the answer within the time.

I also complete with time

 

Dinesh Kumar Sharma

me too completed

hey....hw u did it?

i too did it....

 

yes i did in 30 seconds

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details