Sole proprietor working from home/have gstn not much income which itr should i file?

I am a Sole Proprietor (Online Selling on Ebay) Working From Home and also have GST number and dont have much Income from it ....
I have P/L report generated by Zoho Books....

Plus I also earn as an Individual via other sources like Tutions, Google Adsense, Bank Interest, FD Interest but mainly I am dependend on my Parents, my bank statement showing major credits given by my Parents...

Which ITR Should I file? Should I file ITR-4 only OR I have to file two ITRs seperately for Business and Individual

I was trying to fill ITR-4,... but there I cant fill my individual tax details like bank interest etc... shld i file seperate ITR for that purpose?

Plz help as it is my first ITR....

Replies (1)

Only one ITR can be filed.......

You can file ITR 4....

Bank +FD+ other interest &  any other such income can be declared under head  'Income From Other Sources'

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details