Small queries in Schedule S in ITR2

Hi,

 

In ITR2, I have the following basic queries.

 

1. Throught the FY for which I am preparing ITR, I worked in only one company.  So do I need to fill up the Schedule S in ITR2 with that company details or is it required only if I worked in multiple companies?

 

2.  In this section, for S.1 (salary excluding all allowances, perquisites & profit in lieu of salary), should it include the sec 10 exempt of HRA and Conveyance allowance or not.  I mean, which one of the following formula is correct.

 

Schedule S. 1 = Gross salary - HRA - conveyance exempt

 

Ex:
Form 16: Gross salary = 300000  = A
Form 16: HRA + conveyance exempt = 25000  = B

Now S.1 = A - B  = 275000 (OR)
S.1 = A = 300000

 

PA.  Probably my question was not clear so I modified my question with clear explanation.
Please someone clarify my doubt urgently.

 

Thanks
Sakitram

 

 

Replies (1)
Please somebody clarify my doubt. Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details