Slogan For Banking companies companies

Rahul Gupta (CA Final Student) (1780 Points)

23 February 2009  

Hello friends

This slogan was given by jaggi sir of sukh sagor institute.

For Balance Sheet

A Story...about rajeev gandhi and indira gandhi..when congress members called rajeev gandhi for promotion of their party but indira gandhi stood by other chamcha's of party.( the story is just a joke..nothing to hurt sentiments..focus is on how to explain the short cut to remember)

"Call Rajeev in Delhi, Bombay Or Calcutta But Indira Asked For Other Chamcha Bhai"...(catchy slogan to remember....there is no use of IN..but to form sentence it was added..)

Capital                                                                                                               1
Reserves and surplus                                                                                   2  
Deposits                                                                                                           3
Borrowings                                                                                                       4
Other liabilities and provisions                                                                     5

C.I.H and balance with R.B.I                                                                           6
Balance with other banks and money at calls and short notice              7
Investments                                                                                                       8  
Advances                                                                                                            9
Fixed assets                                                                                                     10     
Other assets                                                                                                     11  

Contingent liability                                                                                            12
Bills for collection

Another slogan by Neha mittal

"Can Ramu Dhobi Buy Oranges"   (For Liabilities)

"C B I , A Fraud Organisation"   (For assets)

Take initials.

I hope this would help to my all friends.
regards
rahul