Easy Office

Simple suggestions to deal with Exam Failure

Page no : 3

Chiranjeevi (Employee) (96 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

thanq sir

Suresh Singh Rajput (Accounts) (176 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

Nice Article

NATURE BOY (IPCC) (26 Points)
Replied 30 January 2012

thank u soo much sir for these motivational lines...

mistry kinnary hasmukhbhai (article) (37 Points)
Replied 26 September 2013

right sir....when my result comes negative 2nd time then my father  stopped to talk with me........i dnt knw why?.bt i know he love me bt 2nd time i become fail on their expectation thats why.........and belive me sir i feel same...means i really want to do suicide.......but after few days i think that its not solution of my problem .....i think let i give one chance to me..........and sir this time i want to clear exam........because now if i get negative result then i m nt able to face my parents and specially my father.

thank you sir

RADHA JHA (student) (23 Points)
Replied 10 February 2016

Dear sir

i like u post. sir i m doing full time job and doing study of icwa inter group-2 sir plz help me how to make time table for study.

Sandip Goyal (Risk Advisor) (499 Points)
Replied 29 May 2020

Failure is not success denied, it is simply success delayed. So, just gather all your courage and tackle the exams once again this time with more preparation. There is no point in dwelling in the past, just look at what lies ahead. Ahead are exams and you need to tackle them. Here are some small tips that will help you ace your exams-

1.Self-confidence-

No person can achieve anything in life unless he believes in himself. Belief is very powerful in itself. No matter what other people say don't be affected. Don’t let previous failures affect you. Half the battle is lost if you go with a dejected mindset. Just believe in yourself and give your 100%. You will become a Chartered Accountant one day.

2.A proper plan-

Failing to plan is planning to fail. You need to prepare a proper plan. You need to divide it into topics, subtopics and further. A good plan gives a head start to your preparation. Most students study without any plan and end up failing. Follow your plan with sincerity and determination. Complete your syllabus well within time. Spare at least 2 months before the exam for revision and mock test series.

3.Studying selectively is a sin-

If you skip chapters and leave a few topics you will end in trouble. The paper-setter is not there to prepare a question paper which suits your needs and preferences. He is there to test you. Anything can come from any part of the syllabus. Although you can give due importance according to topics according to their weightage but don't leave anything.

4.Revise-

If you think that just learning once is enough then you are wrong. You need to revise again and again in order to retain it. Revision is as important as learning. Learning without revision yields no fruit. Revise at least 3-4 times. During first revision go through every concept and practise everything. During the second revision skip the repeated questions and mark those which you frequently get wrong. During the third revision go through your mistakes and analyse them well.

5.Mock test-

Just learning and revising is not enough to crack the exam. It is just a part of the journey. You will only reach the destination after attempting mocks and analysing it. Practising is very important. Mock tests provide you a real time interface to test your current knowledge and capabilities. It reflects your strengths and weaknesses. I recommend PREPCA Mock test series because it provides answer-wise detailed assessment report. Analyse those well. With proper analysis you will gradually improve your scores.

6. PM AND RTP-

PM and RTP are the most important material for preparation. The material provided by ICAI is the best among all the other materials. The AMA papers consists of questions from Practise manual. RTP will come to your rescue during the last moment. The ICAI covers most of the questions from RTP. Make sure to solve past 5-6 years RTP.

7.Learn from your mistakes-

Effective study is better than more study. Only you can judge your own performance, analyse what went wrong the last time and try to correct it from the very first day of preparation now. Make this attempt your last attempt.

I hope it helps.

CA Gopal Somani (Consultant) (2057 Points)
Replied 27 June 2020

How to Overcome Failures in CA/CS/CMA Exams - By CA Gopal Somani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXm7rvSoioo

Gopal Somani is a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He is State level Ranker (3rd) in 12th and university Ranker (5th) in B. COM and AIR 34 in CMA Inter. He has started this Youtube channel to help the students in understanding some of the important and difficult topics in very simple manner...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: