Easy Office

Simple suggestions to deal with Exam Failure

Page no : 2

chintan patel (Chartered Accountant) (211 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Bsolutely agree with Ankur Sir.....

pooja (CA Final Student) (70 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

I m a ca final student and i dont know what to tell. i have give my exam thrice and didn't clear. first i started with positive thinking and analying my mistakes but that was for 2 nd attempt but now i can't reconise my mistake also. waiting to still clear final. if not may quit. no patience left

Manju (CA FINAL STUDENT) (98 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

Thank you ankur sir. Started analysing my mistakes and where i should correct myself. This time for sure i'll clear.

(Guest)

Good Analysis...Thank you for sharing Mr.Ankur.

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 09 February 2010

Firstly, thank u Ankur sir for such a motivating article. Even i am re appearing for Gr. 2 in PE 2 for the 7th time. 

Now, some of u told that students are blaming the institute for no reason. Let me clarify dat we aren't  blaming the icai but the people sitting on other side of the bench who are declaring the results. 

When i write the TAX and IT paper in a particular manner, in one attempt i get 54 and 59. But teh same pattern and the way in which i write the  answers is the same in another attempt, i land up getting 40 and 34. 

We are protesting against that thing. If we are correct in 1 attempt and write the same way in another attempt, it implies dat we are correct in another attempt also. Then why this huge difference in marks ? Just to control the passing % and thus degrade the icai and the profession as a whole.

This is my point of observation. 

All of ur comments are most welcome.

Regards,

Kashyap Joshi

1 Like

LUCKY (Senior Accountant) (34 Points)
Replied 09 February 2010

Dear Ankur Sir,

Thanks Sir, bcs u praying for my success.

From my side i am doing everything, but i am not passing till now after 5 attempts.

Nandhini (Audit) (46 Points)
Replied 09 February 2010

THANK U SIR

your words increases my confidence. 

Nandhini (Audit) (46 Points)
Replied 09 February 2010

THANK U SIR

your articles increases confidence.

(Guest)

thnks sir fr such a motivational articles..

i m sure it helps me a lot

gaurav (ATRICLED ASSISTANT) (24 Points)
Replied 09 February 2010

If you think the Institute is unfair to PE-II students then you should just convert to PCC OR IPCC. It is a simple solution.

Kashyap Joshi (Proprietor ) (260 Points)
Replied 09 February 2010

Originally posted by : gaurav

If you think the Institute is unfair to PE-II students then you should just convert to PCC OR IPCC. It is a simple solution.

Most of us are stuck after clearing one of the groups. If we convert we will have to appear for both the groups and study everything  again. Moreover if we convert to IPCC our attempt will be in May 2011. It will be waste of 1 year. So lets hope to clear this time.

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 09 February 2010

Thanks for all the comments!!!

Jaisree (Student) (61 Points)
Replied 14 February 2010

sir i have given my PCC 2 times and third time i wrote only one group and got only exempt in Accounts ...

i dono how to read theory subjects

ashishsharma (article) (21 Points)
Replied 14 February 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

thax a lot Ankur sir

Your every suggestion is very helpfull & motivated.  
pls suggest me for 2nd group pcc may2010

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0in;
mso-para-margin-right:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0in;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Dear Friends,

I would like to start this write-up with a meaningful saying “Failure improves the taste the victory”. Further I’d like to congratulate you all for putting such great effort towards November 2009 CA Exams. Remember Success or Failure is a different thing altogether. Even if you did not do well in exam and got failed, there is really no need to panic now. Obviously it feels terrible but let it be. Failing exams does not make you a failure in life and most importantly it is not the end of world.

ANALYSE YOUR MISTAKE

Now it is high time to realize and analyse your mistakes committed in the exam hall. Don’t hesitate and look within yourself and analyse the reason responsible for your failure. If you honestly follow this advice am sure you’ll be able to draw certain constructive conclusions helping you avoid making the same mistake again.

In this situation self assessment is the best thing to do and believe me only you can help yourself by searching out the best possible solution to your problem.

NEVER LOSE YOUR CONFIDENCE

It’s my humble request to you all that do not lose your confidence just because you got failed in examination. Self confidence is of paramount importance in professional examinations like CA, CS and CWA etc. So I would advise you to be with confident people as a good circle can play a very decisive role in your success as far as question of confidence is concerned. You can easily evaluate the importance of confidence yourself. Just check your confidence level after clearing one group of CA or CS or any other professional examination. Sincerely hope now you can understand what confidence is all about. 

IMPORTANCE OF GOOD FRIEND CIRCLE

According to me a good friend circle plays a very important role in one’s life and career growth. A good friend circle also ensures your focus on your goal. So just be with good friends and discuss and share the things with them. This circle also becomes important when you are in some kind of negative situation and helps you to get out of such moments of frustration and prevent you to take a disastrous decision. So it is very important to have a good friend circle.  

DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF

In case of exam failure there is no need to blame yourself or your institute or anyone else. It’s all right yaar. Kindly appreciate you are not the only student who got negative result. It happens in professional exams. So nothing to worry about and just move ahead and move with the flow and believe me things will be all right soon.

sonia (CA CS) (405 Points)
Replied 15 February 2010

Thanks sir

you are absolutely correct

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro