Easy Office

shd i quit CA

Page no : 3

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Originally posted by : D н ! я σ √
Hi Arpita, if u want to Quit CA, then just quit it..... why do u post it here??? I really didnt get this....

If u posted to get our suggestions, then plz, dont tell me that u dont have frnds in ur life or parents or any other senior to guide u, what is the reason to publish in public????

hi Dhiraj if threads like balatkar speech of 3 idiots can be posted then i dont think that Arpita has done some thing wrong by posting this thread. Further if you dont have any thing good to say. Atleast dont say these hard words. Even i can say these words, but someone get very much relaxed if he/she get some good words form peers.

You will loose nothing by saying good words.

2 Like

akhilesh (immaterial) (32 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

hey, quit man ......thats better for you

CA kitty (free lancer) (97 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

WINNERS NEVER QUIT..............frankly speakin u r problem   sounds good BUT....infact its not a problem at all............................coz u urself posted d solution w.r.t.  (  I REALLY ASPIRE 2 BCOM A CA )     ............. THAT  IS IT..................  u got d  zeal.......wot elz u r lookin 4  arpita...........zaroor hoga yaar............one year  delay  hoda tho hone dho.....not all a deal...............but d  BIG DEAL IZ   her highness miss ARPITA is in   "BIG 4".....................DATS REALLY FANTABULOUS.................SO NO WORRIES....................PROBLEM ORIENTED APPROACH  CHODDHO....... I MEAN    JUS " QUIT D IDEA OF QUITTING  CA"................KEEP ROCKIN      ................  JAI HO 

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Hello... Arpita....

i thnk u got ur ans..dear.... plz plz plz dont quit.... jst fulfill ur dream... n b a successful CA..

call urself as CA Arpita... u will get energy 2 continue ths course...

All the best....

regards

Megha

C.A. Bhavin Doshi (Owner at D B J & Co) (72 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

hey you have work for two and half year in big four, which is enough to show ur capabilities of managing workload. please have faith on yourself, you will definetely a successful CA in addition to graduate and experience of three and half year in good firm.

Mr. CA (SR. Auditor) (30 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

First of all....stop thinking of quiting.....remove that garbage from your mind..........now u have only side left of doin CA....see u have to pay price for gettting the quality thing...this thing u will not understand now, but ya once u will be CA u will automatically understand the repect u get in society, ur image, ur bank balance.everything follows. It may possible at this level u get a job.but the growth with CAs is uncomparable with Non CAs. Its the hard work and pain for once and comfort of whole.

By the way, I am CA and I have also passed this stage not so sever as u but. I was in between at that stage of front or back but my seniors backed and pushed me front and see i have cleared the task. Let me put in position of Senior and in you be in my position. I want to back u and push u in front and ya result will be same that u will clear the stage of CA.

Study hard and have killing instinct. Sucess will surely be urs. There is nothing in this world that cant be acheived.All the best.

Mr. CA (SR. Auditor) (30 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

First of all....stop thinking of quiting.....remove that garbage from your mind..........now u have only side left of doin CA....see u have to pay price for gettting the quality thing...this thing u will not understand now, but ya once u will be CA u will automatically understand the repect u get in society, ur image, ur bank balance.everything follows. It may possible at this level u get a job.but the growth with CAs is uncomparable with Non CAs. Its the hard work and pain for once and comfort of whole.

By the way, I am CA and I have also passed this stage not so sever as u but. I was in between at that stage of front or back but my seniors backed and pushed me front and see i have cleared the task. Let me put in position of Senior and in you be in my position. I want to back u and push u in front and ya result will be same that u will clear the stage of CA.

Study hard and have killing instinct. Sucess will surely be urs. There is nothing in this world that cant be acheived.All the best.

arunkumar (CA FINAL(NEW)) (59 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

HI YOU ARE SO LUCKY YOU GOT WORK EXPERIENCE IN ONE AMONG THE BIG

FOUR.  HERE SOME OF OUR FRIENDS DREAMS R TO JOIN BIG FOUR.

BUT YOU R ONCE AGAIN LUCKY FIRST OF ALL YOU GOT LOTS AND LOTS

OF ENCOURAGING MAILS,  POSITIVE MAILS,  U CAN ACHIEVE CA.  NEVER

THINK OF QUITING.  ALL THE BEST 

AHAMED. B (3 'C' - Final) (273 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Dont ever think of quitting..

U r lucky enough to work in big4... Ya.. one of the option wil be to go group by grp.. If u dont feel that u can take secondment.. But the latter is not a gud option as u'll miss out on working in big4 which is a dream for many articles...

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

If you going to quite  the ca course due to the peer pressure,is not a good sign....You had invested your precious time for articleship is a waste... ..it is  just like ....For killing rat burninng your home...there may be many other way through which rat can be killed....

If you thnk you can get the solution also

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

dont see the problems, see only soluation, after do this i am sure you can find your answer.

Replied 12 January 2010

Originally posted by : CA Ravi sisodia , ACA. LCS.
dont see the problems, see only soluation, after do this i am sure you can find your answer.

In the case  of mining of gold ...for getting one ounce of gold , you have to digg the tonne of Mudd.....

for gold is achieving the course

you are digging the Mudd with your CA field...If you want to achieve the gold , surely you have to dig the mud.....

No pain No gain

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Originally posted by : Aravind
 DO NOT QUIT

Replied 12 January 2010

Originally posted by : Saritha & Vikas

Originally posted by : Aravind

DO NOT QUIT

Never Never Never Give up

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: