Easy Office

shd i quit CA

Page no : 4

Ramesh (Article) (71 Points)
Replied 14 January 2010

Hi Arpita, 

if u think like tht then mine is worse than urs, ;) . i am working in an Big4 four past 3year and am still on PE2, i had got 1st grp waiting for the 2nd to clear. in ur case u can count it as articleship for me its not possible i have to undergo 3years again. But still i am hoping a btr future.  

(Guest)

Don't quit the course just because of small reason as you have already spent 2 and Half years and only 1 year is to go so be patient and wait for the articleship to get over meanwhile you can contetrate on u studies as and when you get time it's about how u manage ur time

kaustubh (student) (34 Points)
Replied 23 January 2010

Yes. Because You Have Lack Of Confidence.

Nirav J ( ) (45 Points)
Replied 27 January 2010

Originally posted by : Arpita Asher

Hi!!
I'm doing my articleship from a big four.. its been almost 2 and a half year's that i'm working in a big four... the work pressure here is too much coz of which i'm not able to concentrate on my studies and m not able to clear my PCC.. i also have my TYB.Com exam in april,2010.. my leave has been utilised and i wont be getting any further extension...
because of the transfer rule i cant even take transfer nor can i do Industrial training...
only option left with me is that i quit CA.. which i dont wanna do as i really aspire to become a CA...

please help me... is there anyway out of this?

Check PM ..

Rithik modi (student) (31 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

arpita what r u doing.. ek baar jo mene cmmitment kar liiii,to me apne app ki bhi nahi sunta...

archie (student) (37 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

u dont sound like u r a product of a big 4.i am amazed.u have to look for solutions.u seem to have a very myopic way of looking at things.ca course has always been dis way.only the tough survive.u know wat you have to do.in any case random people who participate in this forum cant help you. jst focus and study.trust me you are on your own.every1 is goin/gone thru dis ordeal.

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 11 May 2010

TRUST  YOURSELF.

I READ SOMEWHERE FROM A GREAT AUTHOR

" IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME IN A DAY,

STEAL IT FROM NIGHT "

CA Indu Rani (CA ,CS Inter,M Com) (135 Points)
Replied 19 May 2010

hey arpita hv sm patience evrythg will b alright skip ur b.com exms dis yr & complete ur articleshp

then give both d exms one by one

Akshay Malpani (CA - Partner MRO& Associates)   (120 Points)
Replied 17 June 2010

My one of the friend has cleared 1st group of PCC but she is thinking to quit as it was her 3rd attempt. . . . . We are against her decision  . .. . .she is also not sure of clearing the 2nd group in 3rd attempt . .

what should she do . . .???

advice please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: