Easy Office

shd i quit CA

Page no : 2

VINAY MISHRA (CA FINAL) (54 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Quitters does not win and winners do not quit. U will clear your CA Exams very Soon.

Mohd.Ahsan (Service) (31 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Dear arpita..........i am 100 % agree with megha. forget about leaving the ca course. The time u have spent doing ur articleship is realy a great investment. i have seen many ca who dont have good practical exposure during d articleship, and thats why they always face problems........so u just need to wait. and i believe once u will clear ur exams. You gonna be successful throughout your carrier.

CA Sunil Kumar M R (Chartered Accountant) (67 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Before taking any wrong decisions about quitting, one thing u should know is that, " Things become utterly difficult when u r nearly reaching a goal ".

U have already spent 2 1/2 years, so it is just another 6 months, so pusht it on. Once u have completed your articleship, then donot go for any job and concentrate on Studies , that's it.

Quitting or taking tension or fearing is no solution. ITs all about doing it.

I wish god give you the much needed confidence to continue and complete this course.

ALL  izzz welll.

CA Sunil Kumar M R (Chartered Accountant) (67 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Before taking any wrong decisions about quitting, one thing u should know is that, " Things become utterly difficult when u r nearly reaching a goal ".

U have already spent 2 1/2 years, so it is just another 6 months, so pusht it on. Once u have completed your articleship, then donot go for any job and concentrate on Studies , that's it.

Quitting or taking tension or fearing is no solution. ITs all about doing it.

I wish god give you the much needed confidence to continue and complete this course.

ALL  izzz welll.

Sandeep Goyal (Job in CA firm) (54 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Originally posted by : Arpita Asher

Hiii..

Dont think of quiting CA ever....

as i think it will be ur worst decision ever taken by u..

In my opinion you should directly write a letter to President about your problem and definately you will get a gud reply thereon frm his side...

One of my frnd also got d transfer frm d same procedure..

One other procedure is you can take leave of 90days. the total effect of dis wil get extension in your  articleship of 3months and you will get transfer.

Only the effect would be d  delay in a single attempt of CA final. 

Sandeep (09718256484)

Aravind.. (CA) (1262 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

DO NOT QUIT

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Hi Arpita, if u want to Quit CA, then just quit it..... why do u post it here??? I really didnt get this....

If u posted to get our suggestions, then plz, dont tell me that u dont have frnds in ur life or parents or any other senior to guide u, what is the reason to publish in public????

(Guest)

You should not quit an opportunity many aspire to associate with. Quitting big four is as bad as quitting future opportunities. There are many students who have cleared CA Final in first attempt working in Big Four.

I suggest you concentrate on TYBcom first, clear it along with Group of PCC (Sorry ! i have not gone through entire thread so assuming you have not cleared PCC yet).

For leave trouble you should contact your Principal and make him understand the entire problem.

Lastly, you should cultivate the confidence to study and able to give any examination under any strong situation. This is what every one faces but least overcome. Make the most of it and sucess will taste sweeter than ever. Best of Luck!

Replied 12 January 2010

Moreover, i know in what condition u must be, as few of my friends are in these so called big 4.......

But the point is, u urself entered in this profession, so it was expected from ur side that u should be prepared for each and every hurdle, esp. when u joined such firm..... I mean, c'mon, there must be someone on whose reference u got into that office that means u were well aware of the conditions.....

Now, regretting or saying that u r humiliated, bla bla bla, is not worth....

Look, we are CA students, we don't have rights to complain, for any thing... Even we pass through very tough stages at our individual level., but then quitting is not the solution... Its running away...

I'm not suggesting u to wait for 1 more year and then later on do ur studies...

Try to tackle the situation, try to fight with it and if u can't fight, talk to ur parents, talk to the person who got u there....

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IF WE JUST TRY EVEN

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Wa.... Dhiraj.... Kya bouncer mara....??!!!!.... I have seen this type of threads 3-4 times in this site.... They themselves discouraged & they discourage others also....

Good reply...

Replied 12 January 2010

Yaar vivek marvayega kya bhai, appreciate karke???

No, but seriously, i never wanted to give any harsh reply to this girl.... But then, this all seems fake, i mean, if she really wants solution, then she has to deal with the situation herself.... Sitting overhere, no one can help her out.., only can give suggestions, which can be done by various other people too....

(Guest)

Finally...

Let me jus cut things Short for uu..

1. Appear for one group at time
  2. Do well wid ur b.com TY coz after completing ur articleship period, u can find a very good job opportunity on the basis of ur Graduation and workexp.     

And tomoro wud be the first day of ur life, yet to come ahead..

Ur never too late to have a Bright Shart..

Blessings!!

Abhishek Agarwal (jobs) (37 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Arpita,

I can only suggest u one thing do the thing which your heart suggest. Circumastances are temporary but the decison u make bcoz of that will effect you permanentaly.

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

Quit Big 4 not CA

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 12 January 2010

never think of quitting CA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: