Share PCC/IPCC Result

 share your PCC/IPCC Result here.

Replies (19)
i had written group 2 and cleared sir. its all god'sgrace

I Have failed 4 times in PCC Second group ............... I Am giving up this  course i lost my 3 years ...Thanks To ICAI.....

I will remeber this icai name whole life....................

 

Originally posted by : Madhavi
i had written group 2 and cleared sir. its all god'sgrace

 congrts

 

Originally posted by : Ajay kumar

I Have failed 4 times in PCC Second group ............... I Am giving up this  course i lost my 3 years ...Thanks To ICAI.....

I will remeber this icai name whole life....................

 KEEP PATIENCE DEAR, ONE DAY YOU WILL BECOME CA.

Originally posted by : Ajay kumar

I Have failed 4 times in PCC Second group ............... I Am giving up this  course i lost my 3 years ...Thanks To ICAI.....

I will remeber this icai name whole life....................

 its all about luck. you clear examination only when luck and hardwork meets together. so keep trying and god will help you surely.

Originally posted by : Ajay kumar

I Have failed 4 times in PCC Second group ............... I Am giving up this  course i lost my 3 years ...Thanks To ICAI.....

I will remeber this icai name whole life....................

don't get disheartened...if not ca..u will surely suceed @ sumthng else..all da best

Originally posted by : bharat



I Have failed 4 times in PCC Second group ............... I Am giving up this  course i lost my 3 years ...Thanks To ICAI.....

I will remeber this icai name whole life....................


 its all about luck. you clear examination only when luck and hardwork meets together. so keep trying and god will help you surely.

 


I AGREE..

But dont loose hope. Have trust in yourself n You will DO IT one day..!!!!

i have written 2 groups cleared both groups

"SUCCESS is

 

 never

 

 PERMANENT"

 

  "FAILURE is

 never

 FINAL"

hello sir i have cleared my ca pcc by scoring 327 in 1st attempt

 

Originally posted by : RADHEKRISHNA0001

hello sir i have cleared my ca pcc by scoring 327 in 1st attempt

 cheer up....

CONGRTS FOR PASSING BOTH GROUPS.

 

Originally posted by : krishna teja

i have written 2 groups cleared both groups

 excellent success

congrts for that.

keep it up.......

hi im score only 33 marks in tax and 43 marks in account  fail in grp 1, but pass  in grp 2 score 177/ 300

hi im score only 33 marks in tax and 43 marks in account  fail in grp 1, but pass  in grp 2 score 177/ 300

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details