Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shall all 3 copies of form 103 send to icai

madinashabana11 (MBA) (1102 Points)

18 March 2012  

Friends, i came to know that one should submit all the three copies of Form No:103 to ICAI first and they will put ICAI seal on all the 3 forms and return back 2 copies to students. & then 1 copy should submit to Principal and another should keep with me......Is it true????...Plz help me in this regard coz am going to send my form 103 to ICAI within 2 days.......Shall i have to send all the 3 copies to ICAI .....or 1 copy is enough........??? plzzz help m waiting for this..

15 Replies

Suresh Kumar Swain (Commercial Executive) (41 Points)
Replied 18 March 2012

You should have give 1 copy to icai,1 copy to your principal and at last you should keep 1 copy for your personal record.
1 Like

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

You have to send all three copies..they will keep one with them, and stamp and return other two copies..and form 102 is not to be sent, keep 102 with you/principal .

1 Like

madinashabana11 (MBA) (1102 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

Plzz friends i need some more replies...........m so confused

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74302 Points)
Replied 19 March 2012

Hi

Procedures for Registration

1. Buy Forms 102 and 103 from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi or from Regional Offices or its Branch Offices on payment of Rs. 100/-including Prospectus of Professional Competence Course.

Or

Obtain the same by post by sending a demand draft / PO of Rs. 140/- (including postage)

payable in favour of "The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New

Delhi" or the concerned Regional Office.

2. Ensure a vacancy under an eligible practising Chartered Accountant for undergoing articles training.

3. If a vacancy is available and the Chartered Accountant in practice has agreed to impart training then execute Deed of Articles in Form 102 by affixing 'Special Adhesive Stamp' thereon or on a non-judicial stamp paper of the value as per rate in force in the City / State.

Fill up all details in Form 103 as required, sign it, obtain counter signature of the Principal.

4. Submit Form 103 in duplicate alongwith:

(i) Certified true copy of marks statement of Foundation Examination / Professional

Education (Examination-I) / Professional Education (Examination-II) / Common Proficiency Test.

(ii) Certified true copy of Secondary / High School Certificate as proof of Date of Birth.

(iii) Certified true copy of marks statement of 10+2 examination.

(iv) Requisite fees by way of Demand Draft as per schedule of fees given on Para 5.

(v) Certificate of completion of the Compulsory Computer Training / Information Technology

Training in case a student is joining 3 year articleship after passing Professional Education (Examination-II).

Copies of all testimonials must be attested by the Principal.

5. Schedule of Fees payable under the New Scheme of Education & Training w.e.f. September 13, 2006.

1 Like

RAM (STUDENT) (149 Points)
Replied 20 March 2012

1) BUY A STAMP PAPER (Rs. 50)

2)Fill Form 102 and 103 get it signed from Your CA

3) Copy Above Forms (Photo State)(Three copies -Original for Institue, Duplicate for Ca, Triplicate for Ypur Record)

4)Send only Form 103 (Original) to Institute

5) After One Month Call Ca Institue about Confimation

OR

visit      https://carocks.wordpress.com/trainingdetail/

Use Ca Member Ship No.  or Ur Registeration Number  As guided by site

6) Your Record will disclose Start and End Date of Article Training 

7) After Training Period and with in 30 Days Send Form -108 disclosing details of Training

8) Training Ends-----------------------cHECK AGIAN  https://carocks.wordpress.com/trainingdetail/ 

RAM (STUDENT) (149 Points)
Replied 20 March 2012

1) BUY A STAMP PAPER (Rs. 50) Deed for U and Ca not to be sent to institute Fill it by Hand or Type on it(print)

2)Fill Form 102 and 103 get it signed from Your CA

3) Copy Above Forms (Photo State)(Three copies -Original for Institue, Duplicate for Ca, Triplicate for Ypur Record)

4)Send only Form 103 (Original) to Institute

5) After One Month Call Ca Institue about Confimation (CALL IS BEST AS IT WILL GIVE U REGISTERATION LETTER)

OR

visit https://carocks.wordpress.com/trainingdetail/

Use Ca Member Ship No. or Ur Registeration Number As guided by site

6) Your Record will disclose Start and End Date of Article Training

7) After Training Period and with in 30 Days Send Form -108 disclosing details of Training

8) Training Ends-----------------------cHECK AGIAN https://carocks.wordpress.com/trainingdetail/

sunil vyas (M.COM CS(Professional) CA (final)(Senior Executive ))   (225 Points)
Replied 23 March 2012

you have to give all d 3 copies to institute 4 stamping , dey vl retain 1 copy and gv back 2 copies , 1 u have to keep with urself and 1 u have to submit to ur principle, along with d green page which is agreement deed.

Chauhana (CA) (141 Points)
Replied 24 March 2012

but i submitted only one copy to ICAI and did not get seal on remaining 2 copy of 103........is it k?

sunil vyas (M.COM CS(Professional) CA (final)(Senior Executive ))   (225 Points)
Replied 24 March 2012

no u have to get icai stamp on all 3 copies....1 institiue vl take it, 1 u have to gv to principle n 1 u have to retain wth urself....without seal ur principle vl nt accept....jus chk it..bcoz i had done dis process just 2 months back....

Arpit (CA Final) (150 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

Everyone who submitted one copy of form 103 to icai are correct. These idiots who posted that all 3 copies must be sent are wrong. Even i was worried as i had sent one copy only in feb.

I asked on esahaayaata about it, and they replied "Only one copy of form no. 103 is sufficient for registration".cheeky

So please don't post any info unless you are damn sure about it!!!!!!

Such wrong answers confuses a lot of others, even those who were confident about it and were just checking the replies. Before posting something,at least check with icai about it, don't just post it cuz you have done something believing it to be right. Phew!!!!angry

P.S. My disgust wasn't directed towards Mr. Ajay Mishra, who is one of our best experts on caclub. But his post was quite confusing, it seems to me he is just copy pasting the regulations from somewhere, so his post failed to clarify that only one copy should be sent or not. He should have instead written in his own words about it.

2 Like

Ajay Mishra (Company Secretary) (74302 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

Hi Arpit....

Thanks for valuable words i will always take it as suggestion. Don,t worry, i appreciate your respect for me. 

I think you also have a copy of Form-103 submitted with institute for your principle or himself counter signed or stamped by institute.

Chauhana (CA) (141 Points)
Replied 29 March 2012

that means submission of only one copy of form 103 to ICAI is enough.........and no need for submission of other two copy of form 103 to ICAI  for seal.........am i right?

Arpit (CA Final) (150 Points)
Replied 30 March 2012

Originally posted by : vishalchauhana

that means submission of only one copy of form 103 to ICAI is enough.........and no need for submission of other two copy of form 103 to ICAI  for seal.........am i right?

Yes my friend, no need to send any other copy of 103 to icai, as is clear from the e-sahaayataa reply i got. You simply send one copy of 103 (alongwith i card) to icai, and the icard will be sent back to you. Second copy is kept by CA and third copy is given to the student, and these two copies are signed and stamped by the CA only, no need for icai stamp in these. Hope this clears all the doubts regarding 103 copies.

4 Like

kanojiyasiddharth (student) (21 Points)
Replied 30 August 2012

hi........

i m the student of the b.com. i have joined the ipcc direct. then i should have to joint the artical sheep. the how to fill the form 103  and other form releted to the artical sheep. 

please help m.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register