Seventh Provision issue

Quick Summary
This discussion clarifies the conditions for selecting 'Yes' or 'No' in the Seventh Provision, particularly concerning income thresholds and significant expenditures or deposits made in FY 2019-20. It confirms that all travel abroad, including religious trips like Haj or Umrah, is considered foreign travel. The conversation also addresses the tax implications of receiving gifts from relatives, explaining how to declare them as exempt income in ITR-4 without requiring the giver to file a return.

OK thanks
Welcome.............

If I want to file itr4 of my friend then where I should show that money that he received from his father and deposited in his account testing

If I want to file itr4 of my friend then where I should show that money that he received from his father and deposited in his account testing message

Originally posted by : Vijaya Lakshmi
If I want to file itr4 of my friend then where I should show that money that he received from his father and deposited in his account testing message

sample

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details