Service Cetagory under Service Tax

CA Dheeraj Bansal (Chartered Accountant) (652 Points)

16 May 2011  

Sir I want to ask one of my hotel is required to register under the service tax cetagory " Short term accomodation services". But when i register online for the registration under service tax the head, the head named "accomodation services" appears there. I want to ask can i register in this head. or tell me alternative head.


Thanx in advance