Sense of Humour

HARISH RACHAMDUGU ( CA FINAL) (120 Points)

11 October 2010  

HI Friends,

Every one in this fast changing competitive world has to face interview one or the other day. We even after crossing many hurdles in CA have to face another hurdle when we go for a job or even when we go to join a CA firm for the sake of Articlship i.e., Interview. In interview we are tested not just for our knowledge but also our confidence skills as well as Sense of Humour. Now what i want to convey here is that every one should be confident and use our sense of Humour in interviews. I will give an example for this.

Now let me give an example for sense of humour by a candidate in his interview and how he got through over that interview. The followinng conversation happened between the candidiate and interviewer

Interviewer : What is YOur name.

Candidate : My name is Shivaji.

Interviewer: Now i will give you a choice.

Should i ask you one Difficult one or Two Easy Questions?

Candidate: (As he is confident about himself) Sir ask me one difficult Question.

Interviewer: Tell me Whether Hen is first or Egg is First?

Candidate: ( After thinking a while) Hen is First

Interviewer: How can You say Hen is first?

Candidate:(Immediately) Sir you are asking me the Second one .

Interviewer: (With the Sense of Humour of candidate) YOu are Selected for the job.

Candidate: Thank You Sir.

With this example i want to convey that just subject knowledge is not enough in this competetive world. We the Future CAs should be well in every Aspect.

Thank You  One and All for reading this article