Schedule cfl

In schedule CFL:

In AY2009-10 I made a loss of 35000

In AY2010-11 I made a profit of 18000

In AY2011-12 I made a loss of 2000

 

So my total earlier losses is (35000-18000+2000)=19000.

But it does not allow negative values. So how do I depict this? If I leave AY2010-11 blank then total earlier losses is shown as 37000, which is wrong.

Can you please help me by suggesting how to handle this?

 

Thanks,

Subhra Majumder.

Replies (1)

Once you set off loss, you cannot carry carry forward it to subsequent years. Though your contention is not to avail double benefit of rs. 18000. But still against, Asst Year 2009-10, only  35000-18000 = Rs. 17000 will be written

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details