Easy Office
LCI Learning

sattelite coaching by Mr Praveen Sharma

Page no : 3

nikunj (IPCC(nov 2011)) (36 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

sir

i want to know about your face to face classes where you give the classes , fees & timeings,

if you give only sattelite classes please send me the full details about the classes on nikunjgupta92 @ gmail.com

please furnish me the above details as soon as possible.

thanking you

nikunj gupta

mohit nagpal (Sr. Executive- Accounts & Finance)   (29 Points)
Replied 01 September 2010

hii everyone..

Am a CA final student and i want to take classes of financial reporting from praveen sharma sir but the problem is that the place where he conducts his classes his too far from my plce and it takes me more than two hours to reach dere and dat too at 6: in the morning.

I hv heard bout his satellite classes, so cud neone plz tel me,, these kind of classes realy work?? are they really helpful??

shall i go for it ?? Ne one who has taken satellite classes,, plz share ur xperience wit me..guys plz help me out.. am really confused..

kavita aggarwal (. ) (135 Points)
Replied 03 September 2010

i hav taken satellite classes frm sir, i dint found ny big problm der,,,, it ws gud der,,, nt ny big diffrence found...

mohit nagpal (Sr. Executive- Accounts & Finance)   (29 Points)
Replied 05 September 2010

thanks kavita,,

At which center r u taking classes ?? classes are recorded or live ?? can u ask queries ???

saniya (article assistant) (76 Points)
Replied 30 April 2011

hey guys, i will be giving my 1st group of finals in may 2012, so can anyone advice that when should i take coaching for 1st paper? i will be giving 2nd group in nov 2011.

rahul (3) (147 Points)
Replied 29 January 2012

ajya sir is best for tax....

Naresh (CA ) (365 Points)
Replied 01 February 2012

I think you should take any face to face classes. You will easily get distracted, no one volunteer and you will keep talking in class and also wont be able to ask any queries. Also self study plays more important part in CA I believe. Use Tulsians Accounting book, its really good. Praveen Sharma does not give guarantee to pass, does he??

(Guest)
P.sharma is and always will be god of accountancy no doubt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: