Easy Office
LCI Learning

sattelite coaching by Mr Praveen Sharma

Page no : 2
(Guest)
In my opinion Mr. Ajay Jain is the best teacher of taxaction.

CA RAJUL SINGHAL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (79 Points)
Replied 21 November 2008

Originally posted by :pratyush
" r all of u knowing abt satellite coachings by praveen sharma, i would like to know how to register my self for may 2009 batch of accountancy-pcc & last date of registration
"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :pratyush
" r all of u knowing abt satellite coachings by praveen sharma, garish ahuja...
could u please suggest me whether 2 join it or not....its positive & negative effects and
is nybody joining it....
"

hiiiiiiiiiiii

im a PCC student and im confused about to take A/C coaching whether from praveen sir or not

pls share yr experience with me.

i have heard that ahuja sir is refunding fee of students of final is it true.

will he going to conduct classes of pcc or not

Alok Mittal (student) (34 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

If any one want the seat for pcc income tax may 2009 evening batch of ajay jain then please contact or if any one wants to shift the batch from morning to evening then also kindly contact. i hav got my two more friends also with the same requirement. Alok Mittal alokmittal01 @ gmail.com 09466869573

Ca Gaganjot Kaur (CA) (108 Points)
Replied 24 January 2009

helo frnds

i hv heard dat students r unable 2 hear the lecture properly due 2 low sound clarity in satelite system.. hs anyone joined such classes? pls put light on dis issue.. thnk u..

Harsimran Singh (Student) (204 Points)
Replied 12 April 2009

hello mates

well i m taking Parveen Sharma's satellite classes for PCC and there is no prob like that

the sound is clear and picture quality is good

and you can take a lecture twice if you didnt get it in 1st time.

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 13 April 2009

hey where is the preview link for satelite clss in issclasses.com

i did not find that

SUNNY TANWAR (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 30 April 2009

sh*t on the faces of those who says anything bad about him. in my entire life i never saw a teacher even near to his level of teaching. i had taken his satellite classes for ca pcc. 

Kamal Duggal (Student) (24 Points)
Replied 13 May 2009

HI! Is anyone interested of taking Parveen Sharma Sir's Accounts Batch for CA-Final Nov. 2009. at IIJT Laxmi Nagar sattelite classes. So if anybody want it reply me ASAP.

Bidisha Choudhury (Ca final) (244 Points)
Replied 13 May 2009

cn neone tell me hwz praveen jindal sir 4 finals............der's no cmparison wid sharma sir bt is he next 2 hm??????????//

Saurabh Goyal (Intern Finance) (51 Points)
Replied 31 May 2009

hi freinds,

I m d one who is taking the current batch of live satellite classes of sharma sir for final but i got shocked on first day of classes. Let me first clear all u people out there that no satellite classes are LIVE .They all are recorded videos of those face to face normal classes held in Auditoriums near ITO. So beware of it that how will u ask ur query.For any other clarification mail me at sgoyal89 @ gmail.com as i dont want any of my freind getting cheated.

Puneet Pasricha (Student) (29 Points)
Replied 26 June 2009

When Parveen Sharma Batch for Final ( Accounts) Start and Registration starts from which date for Face to face Batch?

Please if anybody know Reply

bhhasskar borggohain (student) (150 Points)
Replied 15 September 2009

the classes by satellite are an brilliant initiative. the students are benefited by the option of missed classes at their homes through internet access. but there is problem. in the recent batch that i have joined (Park end Center new Delhi) it is seen that some the classes are recorded rather than live satellite classes. when sir is teaching us live then there is no one better than Him , but when it comes to the recorded classes it is a little too scrappy. the homework cannot be discussed and nor any special points of query. though there is an option of emailing your queries to sir, that is not at all effective( the doubts are too doubtful to remain in your mind too long). Also the recorded classes have been shown in no specific manner. on one day it is departmental and on another it is insurance. the gap between the 2 classes of AS-1 was two weeks. even if the recorded classes were shown in any particular order so that continuity of the subject could be maintained. also there should be a regular query session each week in between the recorded phase of classes. the concept is nice but the greed of educomp to do away with costly live classes and replacing it with recorded movie shows is slowly but definitely killing the goodness of it. So if u have an option to study live, nothing better, but if u have no other option than eten recorded classes can be ur stick. good luck bhhasskar

chander (accountant asst.) (34 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

i want to know about pcc law and audit classes in delhi

srishti bajpai (student) (21 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

can ipcc be managed effectively alongwith regular college...???

im in knc..b.com(h)..first year..plz suggest me whether i need to drop out from collg n go 4 correspondence or not....!!!

plzzz.....reply at "pals4ever11 @ gmail.com" as soon as possible....!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: