Sarcastic one liners

  • I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
  • If I agreed with you then we'd both be wrong
  • I like you. People say I've no taste, but I like you
  • Looks like I over-estimated the number of your brain cells.
  • Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue
  • Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.
  • I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.              

  • Don't get lost in your thoughts. You will be a stranger there.
  • A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking.

  • Always remember that you are absolutely unique... Just like everyone else...

  • I didn't climb to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian..
  • Oh... I didn't tell you... Then It must be none of your business..
  • Oh... Sorry... Did you mistake me for someone who cares?
  • I don’t think you are stupid. You just have a bad luck when thinking
  • You’re about as sharp as a bowling ball
  • Hey, I know everyone has a right to be stupid but you're just abusing the privilege.
  • I'm not insulting you, I'm describing you, just accurately.
  • I don't hate you, just that if you were in a room with Bin Laden and Hitler and I had only two bullets... I'd shoot you twice.
  • You have a very annoying habit - breathing.
  • I would love to lose weight but I hate losing.
  • She said she loves me. I said 'Yeah, I love myself too'.
  •  Secrets to sucess: A. Never reveal your secrets. B.
  • Perfect has 7 letters and so does meeeeee. Coincidence?
  • A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.
  • I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

  • Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive.

  • I wasn't lying, I was just writing fiction with my mouth

  • If I promise to miss you, will you go away?

  • I'm smiling. This should scare you.

  • Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

  • Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.

     

    PS: No offence. Just for fun

Replies (1)

This made me hilarious:

I don't hate you, just that if you were in a room with Bin Laden and Hitler and I had only two bullets... I'd shoot you twice.

 

Lol.....!!! 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details