ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sap FICO and CAs

(Guest)

The Application of SAP is related with a result of a melded Entrise resource organizing. Routinely it is the latest and best result thing after SAP R/3. It is business programming which is usually required by ordinary size or massive relationship in all entrises and moreover indisputable segments.

For More Info:- SAP Basis Course in Delhi

171 Replies

Vikash Kumar (Manager Accounts (CA. Final))   (689 Points)
Replied 27 September 2011

Thanks For this information.

As ICAI's SAP training is on hold, can you please suggest me best training istitute in delhi? is the value of online training same as face to face training?

Sheli Sehrawat (SAP Business Consultant)   (767 Points)

Originally posted by : Vikash Kumar

Thanks For this information.

As ICAI's SAP training is on hold, can you please suggest me best training istitute in delhi? is the value of online training same as face to face training?

Hi Vikash,

You have to be really careful while choosing the institute to learn SAP. The most important thing to be considered is the time of hands on training after conceptual learning. Further, you can choose between those institutes who are SAP authorised and would give you full fledged training and certification at a cost of around 2.75 Lakhs and those institutes who will charge around Rs.30,000-35,000 for the theoritical and hands on training but wouldn't provide you a certification. You can go to https://www.sap.com/asia/services/education/centres/partners.epx and find out authorised institutes. Though i dont have the list of unauthorised institutes, you can find them on Google.

If you need anymore clarification, feel free to contact me. 

4 Like

vipul (chief Accountant) (31 Points)

Thanks for the Info. , can we get some E- Books on SAP FICO.

Sheli Sehrawat (SAP Business Consultant)   (767 Points)

Hi Vipul

There is a lot of training material available on the net. There are a lot of forums also on the internet. Further, I can also provide you training material but because of the vastness of SAP, I first need to know what is your level of knowledge in SAP FICO (Trained/Functional/End User/New Learner) and which industry you want the material for.

Thanks & Regards'

CA Sheli Sehrawat

3 Like

Vivek (CA ) (2322 Points)

Please see my post in the "Career" section on the similar subject.

Souvik Kumar Ghosh (CA Final) (1368 Points)

Dear Sheli,

I am a new learner of SAP. Please provide me  some training materials in relation to a manufacturing entity.

Regards,

Souvik

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)

Dear Ms. Sehrawat,

First of all, thank you for sharing such valuable information with adequate details.

I'd like to request you to furnish information on the relevant modules of SAP that may come handy for those pursuing CS only.

Also, I'd most humbly invite you to my profile and please suggest how ( if at all) can SAP help me after finishing my CS.

Regards. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register